Chapter 1

Renee's POV

Today is the day that our band, Young Wild Girls, is leaving for band camp. Kiara, Judiann, Gabriela and Katie are coming over here soon. As I finish packing I hear someone knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"It's meeee!" the voice said. I knew that voice from anywhere. It was my best friend Maddie. I opened the door and she hugged me tightly. "I can't believe you're leaving today!" she told me.

"I know, but I promise that I'll bring you back something." I said. She smiled, hugged me and said, "You better text me and tell me EVERYTHING while you're gone" and with that, she walked out the door.

I finally packed the last of my clothes and headed downstairs. I went to the kitchen and started fixing lunch when the doorbell rang. "Come in!" I yelled and in walked 4 girls. "I'm fixing lunch, you guys want some?" I asked.

"Yes please!" Judiann said and as if right on cue,  her stomach growled. I made lunch and we sat down to eat. "Are you guys excited?!" Katie said.

"I guess.." Gabriela replied

"Come on guys, maybe we'll meet some guys there (; " I said. They laughed and we finished eating. We cleaned up and started heading out the door.

When we were in the car, Shower by Becky G came on. We all started singing and it sounded really good. "That was awesome!" Katie yelled when the song was over.

"We need to save our voices for camp," Kiara said.

Judiann's POV

It was about a 2 hour drive to the camp. When we got there, the counselors gave us our cabin and we started unpacking. "This place is huge!" I said, looking around.

"You're telling me," Renee said.

"Guys, there's 5 rooms. I call the biggest one!" Katie yelled running to the biggest room. She's such a little kid at times.

After we got settled in, we decided to look around the camp. This camp had EVERYTHING! There was a pool, basketball courts, an arcade, we were in love! We all ended up taking off in different directions. I went to the arcade with Kiara. "Look at all these games!" I told her.

"There's so many!" she said. We started playing some games until we saw DDR. "Bet you I can beat you!" I screamed at Kiara while running toward it.

"You're on." she told me.

After we played for a while we decided to stop. "Who won?" I asked.

"It was a tie." she said, "Can we go back to the cabin? I'm tired." I nodded my head and we went back.

Katie's POV

Gabriela and I decided to check out the food court. There was so many options. "Look at all these choices!" Gabriela said when we walked in.

"I know! There's like a different food place everyday that you can eat!" I said.

"At least we went get tired of the food." She went and sat down at one of the tables. "Do you think we should get food for everyone else?"

I nodded my head and went up to one of the venders.

Gabriela's POV

Katie left me alone while she went to go get food. I decided to get on twitter. As I was scrolling through my feed, someone sits down in front of me. I looked up, "Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Cassie, what's your name?" she said politely.

"I'm Gabriela, nice to meet you" I said smiling at her. "Are you in a band?"

"Oh no, I came here with my friends. They're in a band though." she told me. I saw Katie wave for me to come with her. She had the food.

"I have to go, it was nice meeting you Cassie!" I said. She smiled, nodded her head and walked away. I went over to Katie.

"Who was that?" She asked.

"Oh some girl named Cassie. I guess she's here with friends." She nodded her head and we went back to the cabin.

Renee's POV

I took a walk down by the lake. Yes, there's a lake. I wasn't paying attention where I was going and I ran into someone. "I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention." I said apologising.

"It was my fault I was on my phone." I looked up and saw a pair of brown eyes starting at me. "I'm Gabe," he said.

"I'm Renee" I told him. He looked at me. "Are you in a band?" he asked. Before I could answer his question I got a text from Judiann. "Sorry I have to go." I told him.

"It's fine, I'll see you around." I nodded and walked back to the cabin.

First chapter! Sorry if its bad, it'll get better I promise!