Chapter 24

Judiann's POV

I was on the couch. The girls told me we have to rehearse so I got up. Our song was a pop song. We started dancing and it was really good. Then we tried the vocals. Maddie did good for her first try. We practiced some more and Maddie really enjoyed it.

When we were taking a break I got a text from David.
D- Hey. Are you free tonight?
J- Yeah why?
D- I'm gonna take you out
J- Okay!

I told the girls and they were okay with it. We practiced more and put the dance and song together. It turned out really good!

Before I knew it it was time for me to get ready. David came and got me and we went to the zoo.

"This is awesome!" I said looking at the penquins. He started laughing and shook his head. His laughing made me laugh.

"I love the way you laugh" David said. he stared at me and he hugged me.

"I've missed you. You have no clue." he said. I instantly kissed him.

"I've missed you too" I said smiling. We went through the whole zoo then headed home.

*skip to competition*

Maddie's POV

It's the day of the competition and I'm really nervous. I haven't sung in front of anyone besides the guys and Renee. I didn't realize I was shaking until Renee came up to me.

"Maddie, you're going to do fine. I just know it." I smiled and we went to get ready. Our outfits were sweatpants, purple crop tops that said 'Young Wild Girls' and purple nikes. We were so ready for this now.

Dana's POV

It was the day of our competition and we were amped up. We rehearsed our dance and practiced our singing. Our outfits were on point and we decided to wear all black and white. We went out ready for the competition.

Gabriela's POV

I have to sit this one out and I'm not too happy. I still can't talk so I'm texting everyone. I was waiting for the girls to come out with their outfits on and Maddie fit mine perfectly! I really hope they do good.
G- you guys look great!    I texted Judiann.

"Guys Gabriela said we look great" she said and they all hugged me.

"We're sorry you can't dance or sing tonight Gabriela! We love you!" Renee spoke for all of them. All I could do was smile as we all left for the stage.