Chapter 34

Jerry's POV

We were driving along to the location on the gps.

"We're almost there guys" I said. It's hard seeing family members of missing people.

"Everythings gonna be okay" the girl whispered to Cole.

"How much longer?" Drew asked me.

"About 5 minutes" I said.

The car was silent as we drove to the location. After 5 minutes we were there.

"We're here" Drew said as we pulled up to an abandoned hospital. I flipped the headlights off real quick.

"Call for back-up" I told Drew and he did as he was told.

"They're coming."

"Great, lets roll."

Gabriela's POV

I still wasn't able to talk but I couldn't help it.

"Guys, what if he's dangerous?"

Everyone stared at me in shock. Dana mostly but I just couldn't hold it in. It needed to be said.

"I'm sure they'll be able to get her" Dana said hugging me "but you're not supposed to talk for two more days!"

"I'm fine Dana, I did it for Maddie"

"We're doing everything for Maddie. She's our best friend." Katie said.

"More like our sister" Gabe said. We group hugged and finished eating.

Maddie's POV

I woke up to the sound of tapping. Asher was on the side of the bed tapping a knife against the rail.

"Asher?" I asked him.

"Glad to see you're awake. Now for the fun to begin."

He ripped of the bandage that was on my wound. I screamed in agony. Then he made a deep cut on my right leg.

"ASHER STOP! HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Just then, I heard sirens outside.

"Shit" Asher said as he ran.

A few police came into the room I was in and got me free.

"You're safe now" one said.

"She's loosing too much blood we have to move quickly" another said.

My vision started getting blurry and then everything faded to black.