Chapter 65

Maddie's POV

I woke up ane realized what day it was. The day Devery moves. We're all going to say goodbye to him so I went to check if anyone was up. Of course, Will was.

"Hey Will"

"Hey Maddie. What are you doing up so early?" I shrugged and fixed a bowl of cereal. Eventually everyone was up and it was time to say goodbye. We drove to his house which wasn't far from camp. Devery came up to me.

"So have you made up your mind?" He asked me.

"Yeah. I'm sorry Devery but I think its best too if we split up. I guess this is goodbye" I hugged him, kissed his cheek and sat in the car, waiting for the others to be done.

When they were finished, we were off to get Chase. I haven't seen him in a while so I'm not sure if he remembers me. We pilled up and he got in the car. He was hotter than I remember.

"Hey Cole." He said and then looked at me "hey Maddie! Its been a while. I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too Chase" we talked for a little until we got to the amusement park.

Cole's POV

The amusement park wasn't crowded today thankfully. We went in and we all broke off into groups. Me, Kiara, Maddie and Chase went to go ride coasters, Gabe, Katie, Dana and Gabriela went to go play games and David, Judiann, Will and Renee went to the food court.

It was a pretty fun day. The first coaster we went to was a really big one. Me and Kiara got the very front and Maddie and Chase were behind us. The girls kept screaming and all Chase and I could do was laugh. A little after riding rides I won Kiara a stuffed monkey and Chase won Maddie a stuffed panda. I have a feeling he likes her..

Gabe's POV

Katie, Dana, Gabriela and I went to go play games. I suck at games. I tried about 10 times to win a stuffed batman for Katie. She tried and on the first try, she won.

"Here you go" she said handing me the batman.

"You didn't have-"

"My batman deserves a batman too" she said kissing my cheek. Dana won Gabriela a stuffed penquin and we decided to go eat.

Will's POV

David and I decided to take the girls to the food court. We ate and then just started talking.

"So Chase and Maddie." Renee started.

"I think he likes her" Judiann said.

"I can tell he likes her." I said.

"How?" David asked me.

"Easy, the way he looks into her eyes, the way he moves and touches her, all show he likes her. I'm the same way with Renee" Renee started blushing. We decided to win the girls something so we played a game. I eventually won a tiger.

"I won you this tiger. You know why?" I asked Renee. She shook her head. "Because our love is wild" she started laughing, took the tiger and kissed me.

We all met up and decided it was time ti leave. We all got in the car and started driving to dinner.