Chapter 42

Katie's POV

I made Gabe take me to the zoo for the first part of my plan.

"Do we really have to go to the zoo?" He asked me.

"Yes we do" I said.

We drove to the zoo and went in. We went to see all the animals.

"Aw look at the penquins!" I said.

"Yeah they're cute" he said. He didn't seem happy.

"Are you bummed that you have to serve me?" I asked him.

"Yeah I am" he said. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry, you'll like the surprise I have in store for you." He got a worried look on his face and all I could do was laugh.

"Come on, its time for your surprise." I told him. We drove to the movies.

"The movies? This is your surprise?" He asked me.

I grinned "Yupp. Now come on, I don't want to miss it!"

We went into the movie and sat down. The previews started and I was getting anxious. This surprise is perfect.

Gabe's POV

Katie didn't let me see the tickets or tell me what movie we're seeing.

"Can you at least tell me what movie we're about to watch?" I asked her.

"Nope" she grinned so widely I wss almost scared. The movie started and I couldn't believe it. We we're watching the brand new Batman movie.

"Oh my gosh thank you!" I said kissing her.

We watched the movie and oh my god. It was the best movie ever! The movie ended and we went to the car.

"I can't thank you enough! I love Batman!"

"I know you do. That's why I got you tickets!" I hugged her tightly. We drove home and walked in. Maddie and Devery were on the couch.

"How was the zoo?" Devery asked us.

"Amazing. After she took me to see Batman!" I said. Maddie started laughing.

"You're obsessed with Batman." She said. I smirked and sat down with them.