Chapter 20

Kiara's POV

I just kept running until I couldn't run anymore. I ended up at a cliff. I sat down wondering if I should just give up. If I should just end my life here and now. Death seems better right now. I mean, Cole kissed another girl. He cheated on me. I was on the edge when I heard a voice.

"Kiara, please don't do this. It wasn't what it looked like. We were talking and she ended up kissing me. I pushed her away and she fell to the ground. Out of the corner of my eye I saw you running so I ran after you. You're a girl worth going after and I would give and do anything to stay with you. Just please, please don't do this."

I looked behind me to see Cole, extending a hand for me to grab. I decided to take it. I'm too young for my life to end.

Renee's POV

I ran into the woods not knowing where I was going. The guys come in here all the time but they never took us. I walked around lost for the longest time and found a river. I decided to sit with my feet in the water. A few minutes later, I heard a voice from behind me.

"Renee, I'm sorry. Laccie asked me if we could hang out and I said yes. I was just sort of talking to her and she kissed me. I didn't know what to do. I saw you crying and you ran and-" I cut him off.

"I forgive you Will. I know you would never cheat. You're too nice."

He smiled and said "Come here. I want to show you something." He led me by hand up the river a ways until we got to a tree. I looked closer and saw the words 'Renee & Will F & A' in a heart carved into the tree.

"Awe Will. You're so sweet." I told him. We kissed and decided it was time to go back.

Katie's POV

I ran towards the cabin with tears in my eyes. I didn't know what to do. I went through the door and saw Judiann.

"Hey Katie, are you okay?" she asked me. All I could do was cry. She came and comforted me.

"You know what? I know the perfect person for you to talk to." She texted someone and a few minutes later someone knock on the door.

"Come in" Judiann said. The door opened and in walked Maddie.