Chapter 67

Renee's POV

As soon as we all finished packing we passed out. I woke up next to Will. I kissed his cheek and he woke up.

"Hey beautiful" he said.

"Hey get up, we gotta go" I said. We got up, got our suitcases and went into the kitchen. Everyone else was up.

"Hey sleepy heads" Maddie said. We started laughing.

"Yo Cole, my parents said I could stay with you guys!" Cole high fived him and Chase walked over to Maddie. He whispered something in her ear and she blushed.

"Well guys, we gotta get a move on." Cole said. We walked out to our cars and we all followed Cole.

Maddie's POV

I was riding in Chase's car since I couldn't drive yet.

"I'm excited to be hanging out with you guys" he said.

"We're a fun group" I said. We both started laughing.

"You know Maddie, you've grown up. You're not the little girl I used to know." He said. I started laughing.

"Nope. I'm grown up now. You should too, its fun" he started laughing and continued to drive. It took us a little while but eventually, we got to my house.

Cole's POV

We all arrived at the house and we all went in together.

"Mom we're home!" Maddie said. She came out and hugged all of us.

"So you all are staying here?" She asked. Everyone nodded their heads.

"Well, they should show you your rooms shouldn't they?" She said pointing to me and Maddie. I motioned for them to follow. The first room was mine and Kiara's. The second room was David and Judiann's. The third one was Dana and Gabriela's.

Chase's POV

Cole led the rest of us to our rooms. He showed Katie and Gabe their room along with Renee and Will.

"Where's my room?" I asked.

"You'll be sharing with Maddie." I blushed and went into the room. It was blue and silver and was really cool.

"I love your room!" I told Maddie. She blushed and said 'thanks' We got settled in and went downstairs. We all met up in the living room and started watching movies. I can't wait to see how this all turns out. I'm gonna love it here..

The End!
It's over Dx I plan on making a sequel but I'm not sure when I'll start it. Stay tuned (;