Chapter 60

Will's POV

I had Renee stay with me for the night.

"Thanks for staying with me." I said.

"No problem. Anything for you" she said. She kissed my cheek. I grabbed her face and looked into her eyes.

"You're beautiful"

"And that was cheesy" we both started laughing "but it was cute."

"So what are we gonna do since you're stuck in a bed?" She said.

"Sing to me."

"What shall I sing?"

"Whatever you like" she started smiling. She started singing Better Together by Fifth Harmony.

"You have such a beautiful voice" she blushed. "I love you Renee"

"I love you too Will." She kissed me and we sat in a good silence for a bit.

"It's late, you should get some sleep" she said to me. I shook my head.

"Sing to me again." she sighed and started singing again. This time she sung Crazier by Taylor Swift. I started dozing off and was pretty much asleep when I heard the music stop. Renee kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight" I heard her say then I drifted off into sleep.

Maddie's POV

I was with Devery as we were going home.

"I'm glad he's alright although I don't really know him" Devery said.

"You'll get to know them, trust me." I said. Devery was driving and he stopped the car.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Come on" he said, leading me out of the car. My leg felt a little better so I walked with him. It hurt less than I though.

"A lighthouse?" I asked him. He nodded his head. We went around to the other side and saw a beautiful view of the ocean and the beach.

"This is beautiful" I said.

"My mom used to take me here all the time when I was younger. It was my favorite place. We'd always have a picnic too. Speaking of picnic" he got up and pulled a picnic basket out from behind a bush.

"Aw you didn't have to do this" I said.

"But I want to. Listen Maddie, you're an amazing girl. A girl like you deserves whatever she wants. This is for you" he said pulling a dozen roses out of the basket. 11 were red and one was white.

"Why only one white one?"

"Well, the red ones are people that mean something to me. But the white one, that white one is you" I looked at him with a confused look.

"Why is that me?"

"Becaude you stand above everyone else. Maddie, will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded my head as he handed me the roses.

"Thank you Devery, for everything." I kissed his cheek. We went back to the car and headed to the cabin.