Chapter 27

Maddie's POV

"In second place.." Asher was holding my hand.

"IM5!" We all cheered for them as they went up. I looked around and spotted Dalton and Randi. They were so cute together. I waved and they waved back.

"And now, what you've all been waiting for... drumroll please!" The crowd made drum noices as he announced the winner.

"YOUNG WILD GIRLS!"

Renee dragged me up there and we got our award. Gabriela even came up with us. It was amazing!

"I can't believe you guys won!" Dana said.

"We got talent" Katie sassed. We all started laughing and went to dinner. Asher stopped me.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"We're celebrating. Are you coming?"

"No, I'll meet up with you later." I nodded my head and found the group. They were talking to Dalton and Randi.

"I thought you guys left!" Cole said.

"We wanted to stay to see who won!" Dalton said, "Maddie. Come here you." He pulled me into a hug.

"Hey Dalton" I said laughing.

"Well, now that your girls won, we have to go back to Texas." Randi said. Dalton nodded.

"Don't leave!" Will whined.

"Oh shut up Will" Gabe said hitting his arm.

"Hey, don't touch my man" Renee said. We all laughed and Dalton and Randi left.

Judiann's POV

We all went to BJ's to celebrate.

"We all did so good!" Maddie said.

"Yeah we did!" Cole said.

We all ate and talked. About an hour later we all decided to go home. Maddie decided that she would stay with us for the night and have a sleepover. We stayed up all night watching movies.

Asher's POV

I haven't been dating Maddie long but I already know she's the one. I decided to text her.
A- Hey Maddie, can I see you tonight?
M- I'm having a girls night. How about tomorrow?
A- That's fine. Goodnight beautiful :*
M- Goodnight! ^.^

I sat down on my bed waiting. I don't know for what, just waiting. Maddie is the one for me I just know it. She will be mine forever, one way or another.