Chapter 4

Renee's POV

I took a bite of the sandwich. Oh. My. Gosh. It was amazing! "That's the best thing I've ever tasted" I told Will.

"Now you see why I am the nutella fairy" he smirked and walked off. I decided to call Maddie and tell her how camp is. We talked for a little bit and then told her about the guys. "What's their names?" she asked me.

"Will, Gabe, Dana, David and Cole."

"Uhm what's Cole's last name?"

"Pendery I think. Why?" I asked her.

"That's my brother!" she said. Now that I think about it I remember her telling me that she had an older brother in a band.

"That's your brother? The one you told me about?!"

"Yeah! I totally forgot he was going to camp too." she said, "I have to go, text me!" She said then she hung up the phone.

Judiann's POV

We were in the living room when Renee walked in from the kitchen. "Who were you on the phone with?" Katie asked her.

"Maddie." she said. Cole sat up at the sound of her name.

"I have a sister named Maddie." He told her.

"She told me you were her brother. It's funny. We're best friends and I've never met you until now." She said. She sat down next to Will.

"So are you guys gonna sing to us or what?" I asked. Cole raised an eyebrow at me. They huddled together, choosing a song.

"We're going to sing a mashup of Am I Wrong and Rude." David said. They started singing and it was awesome. The harmonies were on point and everything. They finished up and we clapped. "Not too bad guys," I said. The other girls started laughing.

"Oh yeah? Your turn then," Gabe said pointing at us.

Gabriela's POV

We all looked at each other and I spoke up. "We never agreed to this!" I said.

"Well you heard us so we get to hear you," Dana said to me smirking. We huddled together like they did and decided on a song.

"Fine, since you asked for it," Kiara said.

"We're going to sing Baby I by Ariana Grande." Renee said. We started to sing and the boys mouths dropped. They were all so intrigued by our singing it was fun to watch them.

We finished the song and none of the boys could speak. Finally Cole spoke up, "Wow."

Cole's POV

All I could say was wow. Their voices were just so amazing. Especially Kiara. "You guys are really good!" Dana said from beside me. The rest of us nodded our heads.

"Well it's good to know people appreciate our talent," Kiara said.

"Who wouldn't?! You guys are awesome!" Will screamed.

"Calm down Will," I said. He mumbled a quiet 'Sorry' and looked away.

"Maybe we should do a song together sometime!" Katie said.

"That's actually not a bad idea," David said.

"Well it's late, we should be going." They walked out the door. We sat in silence for a bit.

"Did anyone else feel intimidated by them?" Gabe asked. I shook my head but the others nodded.

"Guys come on, they're great and we are too," I said and everyone gave me a death look.

"They're too great. Technically they're our competition so we have to be better than them." David said. I walked to my room letting them talk about the end competition.

Kiara's POV

We left the boys' cabin. "Guys, they are going to blow us away at the competition." Gabriela said.

"Whatever guys, it's supposed to be for fun!" I said.

"Sorry but I'm in it to win it and I want to beat them," Judiann said. I shook my head and looked down. The rest of the walk was silent until we got inside.

"I really think we should collab with them though," Renee said.

"I agree. I think it'll be fun!" I said. The other girls nodded and I checked the time. 11:55. "Guys I'm going for a walk." They said okay and I walked to the lake. A few minutes later I saw a figure. When it got closer, I saw who it was. Cole.

"So you were the one texting me," I said laughing.

"Haha surprise!" We laughed and sat down on a bench. "David gave me your number. I hope you don't-" I cut him off.

"It's fine. I'm kinda glad he did." I said smiling. He started to blush. He looked so cute blushing. We talked for an hour or so until I started feeling tired.

"Hey I'm tired, I'm gonna go back to my cabin." I told Cole.

"Okay but first," he looked at me. I felt his lips on mine and he pulled away. "Goodnight beautiful." I walked back to the cabin giddy as ever.