Chapter 35

Drew's POV

We got Maddie out in time, but she fainted. We don't have time for that now though. We have to find Asher.

We had the place surrounded so he couldn't have gotten far.

"Asher Jones! Come out with your hands up!" I yelled. I didn't hear anything. I motioned into rooms but couldn't find him.

"Alright guys lets head out" Jerry said.

Just then, we heard a noise. I saw a figure start running so I ran after them. We ran to the front doors then I tackled him.

"Asher Jones, you are under arrest." I grabbed him and threw him in the back of the police car.

Maddie's POV

I woke up in an ambulance.

"She's waking up!" A nurse yelled.

"I need you to breathe and stay awake okay?" She told me. I did as told and tried to stay awake. I looked at my leg and saw a bandage on it.

"Am I going to be okay?" I asked her.

"You're going to be just fine." The nurse said smiling at me.

"Did they catch him?" I asked.

"Yes, they did" I sighed in relief knowing that he'd be behind bars.

The rest of the ride was hectic. Everyone checking my vitals and stuff like that. Eventually we arrived the hospital and they put me in a room.

Cole's POV

Me and Kiara were with a police riding behind the ambulance Maddie was in. I texted Dana and told him what happened.
C- Maddie's safe. They're taking her to the hospital now.
D- What happened to her?!
C- She has a knife wound in her stomach and a deep cut on her leg.
D- Did they catch Asher? Please tell me they did..
C- Yupp. He's behind bars.

We arrived at the hospital right after I sent that text. We went inside and a nurse came up to us.

"I'm sorry, you can't go in just yet. She needs to be examined and taken care of before she has visitors."

Me and Kiara waited for about 20 minutes before I called the guys. About 15 minutes later, them and the girls rushed through the door.

"Where is she? Is she okay?" Renee asked.

"She's being examined and taken care of. She can't have visitors just yet." I told them.

They all sat down and waited with us. Gabriela walked over to me.

"She's going to be just fine Cole, I know it" and with that I smiled.