Chapter 31

Asher's POV

I got the axe and headed back inside. It was the perfect one for the job. I opened the door and she was gone. My one an only was gone. I searched the room for her but when I couldn't find her I went out into the hall.

"MADDIE?!" I screamed. I went into the kitchen area and searched frantically.

"Maddie where are you!" She couldn't have gotten out.

I ran down the hallway and went into the storage room. I checked every inch moving on to the supply closet. As I got closer to it, I heard a sound. It sounded like whimpering. I went in and found Maddie hiding under blankets.

"MADDIE. DON'T EVER RUN AWAY FROM ME AGAIN!" I slapped her. I dragged her back to the room, tied her up again and sat down. Why does she not want me?

Police's POV

I went to my office at the station. God, cases like these always get the worst of me. Poor teenage girls getting abducted by crazy boyfriends. It happens more often than you think.

I sat down at my desk and decided to call the one person that could help me solve this case. Drew.

"Hey Drew it's me, Jerry. I've got a missing persons case I could use your help on" I said into the phone.

"Hey Jerry, I'd be glad to help you. I'll be right down" I hung up the phone. About 15 minutes later, Drew walked into my office.

"Hey Drew, first we gotta see if we can track the phone." I told him. He nodded and we walked over to the girl that does the tracking.

Cole's POV

"Maddie and I were playing soccer in our backyard. I had to practice for tryouts. We were just messing around and were about to go inside when we heard our mom talking to someone.

'Sure! I think Asher would be great to play with the kids!' I looked at Maddie and she giggled. We continued playing until a boy came out back. He introduced himself and told me his name was Asher. Well, long story short we became best friends and one night he stayed the night. That night, he snuck into Maddie's room and raped her. She came to me and my mom crying and we decided to move here to get away from him. Obviously that didn't work" I said concluding the story.

Katie's POV

We all just stared in shock at Devery.

"Devery, we need to know if we can trust you" I said.

"You can trust me."

"You need to promise" Renee said. He promised and we told him. Kiara started talking.

"Maddie went on a date with her boyfriend Asher but she she"

"She never came back" Judiann said finishing Kiara's sentence.

Devery looked at us in disbelief.

"She's such a nice girl. How could anyone do that to her?" He said.

"I don't know but we need to find her. Are you gonna help us?" Renee said. He nodded his head and we went to the boys cabin.

Young Wild Girlsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें