Chapter 50

Kiara's POV

We all met up outside the cabin and went in together. Maddie was on the couch with someone.

"Hey guys this is my friend Callie" Maddie said.

"Yeah and I have to go. See you later!" Callie said. We said bye and she walked out the door.

"So did you get the supplies?" Maddie asked us. We nodded and set everything down on the table. Now time to get ready for my prank on Cole.

They were staying with us for a week or two so they brought their stuff over. I went into the bathroom Cole uses. I took some green hair dye and put it in his shampoo bottle. Then I put red koolaid in the showerhead. I walked out to the living room and sat down with Maddie.

Gabriela's POV

I got all of the water stuff I needed and went to the spare room Dana was staying in. I started filling cups with water and put them everywhere. On the floor, on the desk, even on the bed.

After I finished that I took the hose to the balcony. All the guys have a surprise when they come home. I'm gonna tell them theres someone outside and when they run out, I'm spraying them all. When I was done, I chilled with Kiara and Maddie.

Judiann's POV
David is so simple. All I'm doing is replacing his Spiderman stuff with superman. I even replaced his shirts and posters. For a little extra, I'm doing a surprise for him tonight.

Katie's POV

I have decided not to prank Gabe. Instead, I'm going to have him help me prank Maddie. A little after we decided we were pranking, I told Gabe and he agreed to help me. Poor Maddie, She doesn't know what's coming.

Renee's POV
I'm pranking Will and the first thing I thought of was food. I went into the kitchen and pulled out his water bottle from the fridge. I grabbed the salt and poured it in there.

Next, I cut up and somewhat made a juice out of jalapenos. I took it and smeared it on the nutella jar. That way, his hand will burn when he tries to open the jar.

After all that was done and a few more little things, we all met up in the living room.

"So Maddie are you pranking Devery?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"Since I'm not dating him I feel no need to." We all laughed and sat down to watch Dear John, waiting for the boys to fall into our traps.