Chapter 8

Renee's POV

"OHMYGOSH. MADDIE!" I screamed. I hugged her tightly.

"Renee, you're squishing me."

"Oh I'm sorry" I started laughing and she did too. We went into the living room.

"Hi everyone I'm Maddie, Cole's sister."

"Maddie?! What are you doing here?" Cole asked her. Everyone was bombarding her with questions.

"I'm here because I came to support you  guys and my friend asked me to come." Maddie said.

"Renee why'd you ask her to come?" Cole asked me.

"I didn't Cole."

"Then who did?" he asked.

"I did." it was more of a whisper but we knew the voice and exactly who it came from.

Maddie's POV

I went over and hugged Will. "Thanks for inviting me" I told him. He smiled and looked at Cole.

"Don't be mad at me, I needed her help." Will said.

"I'm not mad but you should've told me. Or Maddie should've." Cole said.

"He wanted it to be a surprise." I said. Cole nodded his head understandably.

"Can we get back to the game now?" Dana said.

"Yeah it's David's turn." one girl said.

"What are you guys playing?" I asked.

"Truth or dare. Wanna join?" another girl asked.

"Sure but I don't know some of your names."

"I'm Judiann, this is Kiara, Katie, Gabriela,  Cassie, Sarah, Marjanai, Aaliyah and Laccie." I nodded and we sat down to play.

"Okay David go ahead." Kiara said.

David's POV

My turn. I wonder who I should pick.. "Gabe, truth or dare?"

"Batman chooses dare." he said smirking.

"Okay, I dare you to run through camp in your batman boxers and cape screaming 'I'm batman'." Gabe got up, stripped to his boxers, put on his batman cape, and ran outside. We all ran and followed him. We watched as he made it to the food court and the reactions were priceless.

"I'm BATMAN!" Gabe screamed at some chick. She looked so shocked. Gabe came back inside, put his clothes back on and we congratulated him.

"Good job Batman" Marjanai said. Gabe smiled and laughed.

"Alright Gabe, your turn" I said.

"Dana, truth or dare?" he said.

"I already-" Gabe cut him off.

"I don't care just answer the question."

"Fine okay dare." Dana said slightly annoyed.

"I dare you to kiss Gabriela." Gabe said. Oh snap.

"I-I uhh uhm n-no.." Dana managed to get out. Gabriela ran outside.

"No wait Gabriela!" Dana yelled running after her.

Dana's POV

I ran out after Gabriela. I looked around and found her on a bench.

"Gabriela?" I said.

"G-go away" she choked out.

"Gabriela it's not what you think-"

"What is it then Dana? Do you not like me? Is that it?!" she yelled at me.

"No! You're beautiful and I've never liked a girl so much. It's just, I wanted our first kiss to be special. Something that's more magical than a dare." I told her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I grabbed her hand and led her to this cave.

"This is beautiful!" she said.

"Just like you." I grabbed her face and looked into her eyes. The way the moonlight was shining made her eyes sparkle. I leaned in and our lips crashed together. She pulled away and said "we should get back. Thank you Dana. I like you too." We left the cave and made our way back to the cabin.