Chapter 15

Kiara's POV

Today I have a date with Cole. I picked out my outfit and sat on my porch. Cole pulled up and we took off. "So where are we going?" I asked him.

"To the park" Cole said. We arrived at the park and I saw Cassie.

"Hey Cassie what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Oh Cole asked me to come."

"No I didn't" Cole said interrupting.

"Then why is she here?" I asked him.

"Cole remember? You texted me and said you wanted to go on a date?" Cassie said.

"Really Cole? Really?" I walked away and sat by a tree.

I heard yelling and saw Cassie leave.

"Kiara I didn't text her. Go through my phone, you know I don't delete messages." Cole told me.

"I believe you." I said. He let me over to a picnic and we sat down.

"This is for you" he said smiling.

"Thanks Cole" I said.

Cole's POV

We sat there and ate. All the grapes ended up in the grass because we had a war. It was a fun night. "Kiara, will you go out with me?" I asked. She looked up at me, not expecting it.

"Yes, I will." She said smiling.

We took a moonlit stroll through the park. I saw a figure a ways away but didn't think anything of it. When we got closer, I saw curly black hair peak out from the hood and she had on sunglasses. We passed her and I looked behind. She was on the phone turning away from us.

"Cole, are you okay?" Kiara asked me.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I said. We walked back to the cabins. "Hey guys." I said as we walked in.

"Sup bro how's it goin?" Dana said.

Kiara started laughing and so did I. We sat down on the couch and fell asleep.

Marjanai's POV

I saw Cole and Kiara walk past me. I don't think they recognized me so I called Laccie.

"I just saw Cole and Kiara. Do you think they're together?" I asked her.

"Maybe. I'll text Will and ask him later. If so, we need to tell Cassie."

I hung up the phone and decided to go home.