Chapter 46

Will's POV

Me and Renee snuck away from the rest of them a little after Gabe and Katie left.

"Where are we going?" Renee asked me.

"You'll see." I said and I led her to my car. We got in and I drove off. We didnt tell anyone we were leaving so I had Renee text Maddie and tell her we left. She replied 'okay'

When I stopped the car we were in front of the woods.

"Why are we here?" Renee asked me.

"You'll know why in a second" I led her through the trees until we got to a river.

"I know where we are now!" She said. I laughed and she pushed me in.

"Not fair, help me up." I said. I extended my hand and when she grabbed it, I pulled her in.

"William Jay Behlendorf how dare you!" All I could do was laugh. We got out and walked a little bit until we got to the tree that I carved our names into.

"I love this tree" she said running her hands over the carving.

"And I love you" I said and I kissed her. "I still have one more surprise for you." We exited the forest and I drove to the music studio.

Renee's POV

We were at the music studio.

"Why'd we come here?" I asked Will.

"I thought that we should do a duet, just you and me" I smiled and we went inside. The place was amazing. Will sat down at the piano and started playing a song and singing.
"Hop on to the back of my bike let the good wind blow through your hair. With charm like that and a smile so bright oh you're killing me you know it ain't fair yeah."

We continued to sing the song until it was over. Once it ended he looked me straight in the eyes.

"You're beautiful." He said then he kissed me. After he kissed me he grabbed his phone and pressed a button.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Oh I recorded it. And its going on youtube" he said looking at me smiling.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. We left and decided to go back home. We walked in and saw that everyone was asleep. Will walked me to my room.

"Stay with me" I said and he smiled. He layed next to me and I fell asleep in his arms.