Chapter 64

Devery's POV

I was on the phone talking to my parents.

"So can I stay with them?" I finished.

"Devery dear, we're moving tomorrow. We meant to tell you sooner but we couldn't. You need to come home tonight so we can leave."

"Where are we moving to?"

"Toronto, Canada."

"Okay bye" I hung up the phone and walked out to everyone. Maddie was jumping up and down and everyone was smiling.

"Hey Maddie can I talk to you in private?" I said to her. She nodded and led me into the kitchen.

"What's up?" She said.

"I can't stay with you all" she got a sad face really quick.

"Why not?"

"I'm moving to Canada." It was silent for a minute until I spoke.

"I think it's best if we break up. Maybe it'll be better than a long distance relationship unless you want to try that" she said there for a minute not thinking.

"Why don't we stay together until I think about it okay?" I nodded my head.

"I'm leaving tomorrow so I have to go tonight" she nodded, hugged me and kissed me.

"Goodbye Devery" she said. I said goodbye to everyone and went home.

Maddie's POV

I walked out from the kitchen.

"Devery is moving to Canada so he can't stay with us" I said. They all got a sad look. Everyone became close with him and liked him, even Cole.

"Its okay. We all still have each other." Will said.

"GROUP HUG!" Renee yelled. We all started laughing as we all hugged. We still have two days until camp ends.

"So guys what should we do?" Gabe asked.

"Well I think I'm going to bed. Tomorrow we should say goodbye to Devery." I said.

"Agreed" Kiara said. I headed to my room and saw a bunch of spiders all over my room. I screamed as loud as I could. I turned on my light and saw they were all fake.

"WE GOT YOU!" Katie and Gabe yelled. I rolled my eyes, cleared off my bed and went to sleep.

Renee's POV

Since Maddie went to bed we decided to figure out what to do after we say bye to Devery.

"I say we go to the amusement park" I said.

"That'll be fun!" Gabriela agreed.

"Then we should go to dinner then to the movies!" Cole said.

"Yeah but what about Maddie?" Judiann asked.

"I'll invite my friend Chase to hang out with her" Cole said, "He knows her and She knows him. It'll be fine." We all nodded and then tried to decide on a movie.

"I say we should go see Ouija" I said.

"I wanna see Annabelle" Dana said. We started fighting back in forth until Will broke it up.

"Why don't we see As Above So Below?" Will said. We agreed and then all went to bed.