Chapter 19

Renee's POV

I got a text from Laccie asking her to meet her by the lake so I got dressed and headed out. I was walking towards the lake when I saw Will and Laccie talking. I was about to go talk to them until I saw them kiss. So many emotions came over me but mostly sadness. I took off towards the woods not caring where I end up.

Gabriela's POV

Dana turned around as I stared in shock. Did that really just happen? I got a text earlier from Aaliyah to meet her so I did. I started walking up to Dana and was gonna surprise him but he kissed Aaliyah.

"Gabriela it's not what it looks like!" Dana said.

"Really? Cause it looks like you guys just kissed." I said.

"Gabriela wait-" I cut him off.

"Don't. Just don't" I said walking away with tears in my eyes.

Kiara's POV

Cassie called me earlier telling me it was her last day so she wanted to hang out. I told her yes and got ready. I saw Cassie and I walked toward the lake to go talk to her. She was talking to someone but I couldn't make him out until I got closer. it was Cole? What was he doing here? I got a little closer and saw them kiss. Are you serious? I broke down crying, saw Cole look at me and ran. I can't take this.

Katie's POV

Marjanai wanted to hang out today. I thought that was weird but oh well. I went to the spot where she told me she'd be but she wasn't there. I looked around and I saw her with Gabe. I saw them kiss and I saw Gabe slap her. I couldn't even process what was happening so I just ran.

Judiann's POV

All the other girls are out so I decided to stay home, watch movies and eat nutella. Gabriela came bursting through the door.

"He cheated on me!" she screamed.

"Dana? but why?" I asked her.

"I don't know, why don't you go ask him? or better yet, just ask Aaliyah!" she stormed off to her room. What went on with them?