Chapter 43

Judiann's POV

I made David go to the art museum with me.

"I can't believe I have to go here" he told me.

"Oh shut up and deal with it." I replied with sass.

"Whatever" he rolled his eyes at me and drove. We arrived and we went inside.

"This place is so cool!" I said.

"It actually is" David said and I started laughing. We went and saw a bunch of famous paintings and sculptures.

"This one is cool" he said pointing to a painting.

"Yeah it is" I said. "You know what we should do?"

"What?" He asked me.

"You'll see." We finished at the art museum and went to the car.

"I can't believe I actually enjoyed that" David told me. I started laughong and we got in the car.

"Where to now?" I gave him an address and he gave me a confused look.

"Just drive" he started laughing and drove.

David's POV

We arrived at what I think was a dance studio.

"A dance studio? Why?" I asked Judiann.

"Come on you'll see" Judiann said dragging me inside. We met with this person.

"Hello, are you Judiann and David?" He asked. We nodded our heads and the guy told me to follow him. I did and when I looked back, judiann was going somewhere with some girl. I have no clue what's going on.

"Here, put this on" he said and it was a suit. I put it on and he led me to a ballroom. Judiann came out in a beautiful dress that fit her perfectly.

"Just do what we do and you'll get it right" the lady said. They started dancing and me and Judiann started dancing. Just then I realized what was happening.

"This is a ballroom dancing lesson isn't it?" I asked her. She laughed and looked at me.

"I know you like dancing so I decided this is what we'll do." I hugged her.

We got the basics down so the other couple left. It was just us in the room now.

"This was really fun" Judiann said when we walked out the door.

"I agree" I said hugging her.

"I really enjoyed this. I thought this was going to be boring but it turned out really awesome" I kissed her.

"I'm glad you liked it"

We went home and went inside. Maddie, Devery, Gabe and Katie were watching a movie.

"We're home!" I shouted as we walked in.

"Oh great" Maddie said. We all laughed and me and Judiann watched the movie with them.