Chapter 36

Maddie's POV

A doctor came into my room and started talking to me.

"Hello Maddie, I'm Doctor Williams nice to meet you. What we're about to do may put you in a lot of pain and discomfort so we're going to give you a shot that takes that away. Do you understand?"

"Yeah I understand."

They injected me with a shot but I was awake. They started to clean and stitch up the wound on my leg. I didn't feel anything. Then they moved on the the knife wound. It did hit any vital organs is what the doctor said so they should just be able to stitch it up.

"Alright Maddie all done. You may still be numb but you can have visitors." The doctor left and a few minutes later the dor opened.

Cole's POV

The doctor came out and told us we could go in. I was shaking. I opened the door and ran straight to her.

"Maddie thank god you're okay" I said hugging her.

"I'm fine" she started laughing.

"Cole listen, I shouldve listened to you in the first place. Asher was evil and you told me to stay away from him. I was stupid and went with him I'm so sorry I didn't listen I'm so sorry" I hugged her tightly and wiped her tears away.

"I don't care as long as you're safe"

Short chapter, sorry! I'll write lots tomorrow :p