Chapter 6

Laccie's POV

I suggested we go to the park and we did. We were on the jungle gym when I started talking to Will. "So Will, you like anyone yet?" I said.

"There is this one girl.." he started blushing and looked away.

"Come on tell me about her." I said smiling.

"Well, her name's Renee. She's really pretty and she's funny too."

"Aww Will Jay has a crush!" I screamed. Everyone looked at us. "Who is it Will? Is it Renee?" Gabe asked.

"Yeah." he said shyly.

"Don't worry. I think she likes you" Cole said.

"She'd be stupid not to," Cassie said.

"What about you guys? Who do you guys like?" I asked.

Sarah's POV

"Well I like this girl named Judiann. She's really cool" David said. He's so grown up now.

"Katie is pretty gucci." Gabe said.

"Gabriela is really quiet but nice." Dana said.

"I really like this girl named Kiara." Cole said.

"Tell them how you feel guys." Aaliyah said. They nodded their heads and then Will spoke up. "Cole, your sister's friends with Renee right?"

"Yeah why?" he said.

"I think I'll talk to her about Renee." Will said. We sat in silence swinging until we saw 5 figures.

Renee's POV

Katie wanted to go to the park so that's where we were going. We got to the park and saw the guys with some girls.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hey, these are our best friends. Cassie, Aaliyah, Marjanai, Sarah and Laccie." Cole said.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Renee, this is Katie, Judiann, Kiara and Gabriela." I saw Sarah whisper something to the other girls and they nodded their heads. Laccie walked over to me. "So your name's Renee right?" she asked me.

"Yeah why?"

"Will told me a lot about you." I looked at him and he started blushing.

"Well I think we'll be great friends" I told her.

Cassie's POV

I went over to Kiara. "Hey there Kiara." I said.

"Hi, Cassie right?" she said. I nodded my head and continued. "So have you gotten to know the boys?" I asked.

"Yeah I have. Cole's really nice." I smiled and she started blushing.

"It's okay, he likes you too" I said and walked to Judiann. She was talking to Sarah.

"Have you talked to her about David yet?" I whispered to her.

"No not yet" she whispered back. I did the same with Aaliyah and Marjanai. They eventually got to it and we all we to the boys cabin.