Chapter 45

Kiara's POV

Shortly after Cole and Maddie got home, me and Cole decided to leave.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Cole asked Maddie.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Devery is here" Cole nodded and we left. He must really trust Devery.

"So where are we going?" I asked Cole. Unlike the other girls, I didn't get to pick.

"Somewhere fun with lots of things to do" he smirked at me and I laughed.

"Okay well lets go!" I said and we were off. About 20 minutes later we were at the amusement park.

"OH MY GOSH COLE THANK YOU!" I said running towards the roller coasters. I loved amusement parks.

"I figured you'd like it." He said and I hugged him.

"I don't like it, I love it!" I said as we got in line for one of the rides. We rode a bunch of the coasters. We were in line when I heard a familiar voice.

"Isn't that Cole and Kiara?" It was Cassie. I looked to see her and her little gang.

"Cole Cassie's here" I told him. He grabbed my hand.

"I don't care who's here as long as I'm with you" he said and he kissed me. He was so cute. We rode the coaster and I ended up screaming. A lot.

"I think you blew my eardrum" Cole said as we were getting off the ride.

"I'm sorry that ride was just so awesome!" I said. We laughed and went to eat.

Cole's POV

We were in line for Steak Escape at the food court. I loved their steak.

"Have you ever had it?" I asked Kiara. She shook her head.

"Well then you are in for a treat." We got our steaks and went to sit down. I started eating but Kiara just stared at it.

"Its not gonna kill you. Just take a bite." I said. She took a bite and he eyes widened.

"This is the best steak I've ever had!" She said then she started stuffing her face. I couldn't help but laugh. We finished eating and we decided to play some games.

"Will you win me something?" Kiara asked. I smiled and nodded my head. I walked over to a booth and played the game. I don't know how many tries it took me but I finally won it.

"Here you go. A big stuffed koala to remind you of me" she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks Cole" she said and I kissed her. It was getting late so we decided to head home. We walked in the door and everyone was watching a movie. Well, everyone besides Renee and Will. I wonder where they ran off to.

"Hey guys whatcha watching?" Kiara asked them.

"We're watching Hotel Transylvania. You wanna come watch?" Dana asked. We nodded our heads and layed on the floor. I ended up falling asleep a few minutes later.