Chapter 18

Will's POV

I woke up and checked my phone. I saw a text from Laccie and read it.
L- Will, we have to leave ):
W- Why? I thought you were staying for the competition..
L- Change in plans. It's our last day here. Can we all hang out? Just us, not your guys' girlfriends?
W- Sure (: I'll tell the boys!

I walked out to see them playing Xbox.

"Guys, it's our best friends' last day." I said to them. They all looked up at me with sad eyes. "We're gonna go meet up with them." They all got up and we walked down to the lake.

"Hey guys!" Laccie said.

"Hey Laccie." I said. "So what was your guys' change in plans?"

"This." She leaned in and kissed me. I pushed her away.

"Laccie what are you doing?!" I looked around and saw Renee running in tears.

David's POV

"Sarah!" I said as I hugged her. "I can't believe you're leaving."

"I know I can't either!" she had a sad look in her eyes. I went to wipe her tears and then she grabbed my face. I pushed her away after she kissed me. I walked away trying not to get mad.

Dana's POV

"Why do you have to leave?" I asked Aaliyah while I hugged her. She looked me straight in the eye. 'I like you Dana' she whispered and she kissed me. I pulled away. "You know I'm dating Gabriela." I looked behind me and saw Gabriela staring wide eyed at me.

Cole's POV

I walked over to Cassie. "So, you're really leaving huh."

"Yeah. But before I leave" she trailed off. She pushed herself onto me and kissed me. Out of reflex I pushed her and She fell to the ground. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kiara running. Crap. I ran after her.

Gabe's POV

"Marjanai don't leave!" I said.

"Don't worry." she said before she kissed me. I accidentally slapped her. I looked around and saw Katie running off into the distance. What just happened?