Chapter 10

Gabe's POV

Me and Katie were on the floor watching the movie. Maddie sat down behind us. "Are you okay Maddie?" I asked her.

"I'm fine Gabe. Thanks." She smiled at me and started watching the movie. "Guys, we'll be back." I said and took Katie by the hand. I led her out to my car and we got in.

"Where are we going?" she asked, looking confused.

"You'll see" I said smirking. The drive wasn't long. "Close your eyes." Katie covered her eyes and I led her to a gazebo on the beach. "Open them." I said. She opened then and got a huge smile on her face. "Gabe, this is amazing!" she told me. We sat down at the gazebo and ate.

"Gabe, thank you for this. It's beautiful." she said. I looked her in the eyes and said, "Katie, you're perfect. You're everything I like in a girl and you even like batman. Would you do the honors of being mine?"

"Yes Gabe, thank you" she said smiling. I led her back to the car and we went home.

David's POV

"I wonder if he asked her out" I heard Cole say from the kitchen. He was talking to Will.

"Who knows? I think he did though. He had a great plan." Will said. I shrugged and sank down next to Judiann. Gabe and Katie walked in the door and Renee shot up.

"So guys, how'd it go?" she said smirking.

"Well, we're dating." Katie said. She looked at Gabe and he leaned in and kissed her. It was cute. The girls started to aw and us guys laughed. It was getting late so the girls decided to go back.

"So when are we gonna do our collab?" Judiann asked me.

"I'll ask the guys later. I'll text you though." She gave me her number and they left.

Judiann's POV

We got back to the cabin and started asking Katie about her date.

"So how'd he ask you out? Where'd he take you?" I asked.

"Well, he took me to a gazebo on the beach. We ate dinner and then he told me I was perfect, everything he wanted in a girl and he asked me out. We all awed.

"That's so cute!" Renee said. We all nodded and I got a text from David.
D- Hey it's David (:
J- Hey there (: so did you figure out when they want to do it?
D- Yeah. They wanna do it tomorrow. Is that cool with you guys?

"Hey is it cool if we do the collab with the boys tomorrow?" They nodded their heads and I texted David back.
J- They said that's fine. What song are we gonna sing?
D- You'll see (;

I giggled and went to bed.