Chapter 25

AT THE COMPETITION

Renee's POV

"You guys look great!" I told the guys as they came up to us.

"So do you guys!" Cole said.

"So what will you guys be performing?" Judiann asked them.

"Oh you'll know soon enough" Will said winking at me. I blushed and looked away.

"Oh guys you're on!" Katie said pushing them to the stage. We went and sat in our seats.

"And now, an upcoming boyband... IM5!" the announcer screamed. We started cheering so loudly. The music came on and I knew exactly what song they'd be singing.
"I need you boo, I gotta see you boo and the hearts all over the world tonight, said the hearts all over the world tonight" Cole started singing. He looked exactly at Kiara. It was so cute.
"I need you boo, I gotta see you booo and the hearts all over the world tonight, said tbe hearts all over the world tonight."

It was David singing this time. He was singing to Judiann. We all awed.
"Hey little mama, ooh you're a stunner, hot little figure, yes you're a winner and I'm so glad to be yours, your a class all your own and ooh little cutie, when you talk to me, I swear the whole world stops, your my sweetheart, I'm so glad that your mine, you are one of a kind and" Gabe sung the verse to Katie and she started blushing.
"You mean to me what I mean to you and together baby, there is nothing we won't do. Cause if I got you, I don't need money, I don't need cars, girl you're my all and"

Even though she couldn't talk, you knew she wanted to the way she stared back at Dana when he sung to her. They contiued singing.
"Oh! I'm into you and girl no, one else would do. With every kiss and every hug, you make me fall in love. And now I know I can't be the only one, I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight, with the love of their life who feels what I feel when I'm"

Will stared directly at me and sung. It was so cute. All of this was so cute.
"With you with you with you with you with you, girl. with you with you with you with you, oh girl!"

They all sung that part. The dance was amazing too! They finished the song and everyone cheered. We had 5 minutes before we went up.

"You guys did amazing!" Maddie said.

"Thanks sis!" Cole said kissing her forehead. They wished us luck and we went on.