Chapter 41

Maddie's POV

I woke up and Cole was asleep. I sat up in the bed and I guess I woke Cole up.

"Hey sis, you ready to leave?" He asked me.

"Yes!" I practically screamed. A nurse came in the room.

"Are you ready to leave Mrs. Pendery?" She asked me. I nodded my head and they brought in a wheelchair.

"Since your leg was cut pretty bad, you'll at least need crutches when you get home." The nurse and Cole helped me into the wheelchair.

"Thank you for everything" I said to the nurse.

"No problem dear, its my job" Cole wheeled me out to his car and helped me in. He went back inside to get some crutches for me.

"So Maddie, you ready to go see everyone?" Cole asked me.

"Yes I am" he smiled, started the car and we drove off.

Dana's POV

Since we lost the bet, we have to serve the girls. Even Pendery has to serve Kiara and Devery has to serve Maddie. This will not be fun. I went into the kitchen and the girls were there.

"Hey Vaughns, I'd like some pancakes please" Gabriela said. I rolled my eyes and got out the pancake stuff.

Will, Devery, Gabe and David came down and sat on the couch.

"Yo Morales, take me to the zoo." Katie said.

"But I don't want to" Gabe said. Katie shot him a look and we all laughed as they left.

Kiara's POV

Dana finished making the pancakes for Gabriela and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Hey David, let's go to the art museum." Judiann said.

"Are you serious?" He asked her.

"Yes I'm serious now come on" she dragged him out the door. Gabriela whispered something in Dana's ear.

"We'll be back" Dana said and they headed out the door. I couldn't find Renee or Will. They must've left. As I was thinking the door opened.

"MADDIE!" I screamed and hugged her. She was on crutches.

"Oh okay no hug for me." Cole said with a puppy dog look.

"Oh come here" I kissed him and hugged him.

"Hey Devery!" Maddie said.

"Hey by the way I'm your servant for the next week" he told her.

"What?" Maddie asked.

"Last night we had a bowling competition and whoever won had to serve the other  one for a week. Us girls won so Devery serves you and Pendery serves me." I said. Cole gave me a look and me and Maddie started laughing. This will be a fun week.