Chapter 66

Dana's POV

We arrived at the restaurant we were having dinner at. It's called Geoffrey's. We walked in to the table reserved for us. We took our seats and ordered.

"Gabriela, I want you to know that I love you." I said.

"Dana why are you telling me this?" She said. I pulled a ring box out of my pocket. Gabriela and everyone was freaking out.

"Relax its not what you think" I opened the box and held it to Gabriela "its a promise ring. As in I promise to be the best boyfriend I can ever be to you. Who knows, maybe we'll last forever" I kissed her cheek and put the ring on her. Our food arrived and we started eating.

Gabe's POV

All of us guys have gifts for our girls besides Chase. I turned to Katie.

"Katie, I know that you love batman so I got you this." I pulled out a batman necklace. On the back it says 'Gabe and Katie Forever'

"Gabe I love it!" She said as I put it on her.

Cole's POV

I was next. I pulled out a bracelet box and sat it infront of Kiara.

"Go ahead, open it." She opened it and pulled out a charm bracelet. "See, I plan on spending my life with you. Anywhere we go, we'll get a charm to put on it. One day we can look at this and look back at the fun times we had together"

"Cole thank you" she said hugging me. I put the bracelet on her.

David's POV

After Cole was done I turned to Judiann.

"So I bet you're wondering what I got you" she nodded her head. "Well, I saw you looking at rings and there was one in particular that you liked. It was a skull that had diamonds in the eyes and was really cool."

I reached into my pocket and she was in shock. I pulled out the ring and showed it to her. "I spent hours trying to find it but I found it. And here it is. For you, my love" I said putting it on her finger. She kissed me.

"I love you David" she said.

"I love you too."

Will's POV

I looked over at Renee. She was looking at the other couples in awe.

"So Renee, you know I love you and I'm not gonna spend this time telling you. But I will say that you're my gravity from here on out and I want to spend my life with you. So here" I pulled out a necklace and put it on her.

"It's a custom made necklace. The heart is for our love, the W for me and the R for you. The infinity sign is how long we'll be together. Forever." I kissed her.

"Awe thank you Will. I love you too"

Maddie's POV

Me and Chase sat there awkwardly while the couples did their thing.

"Guys the movies about to start!" I said. We walked over to the movie theater since it wasn't that far and took our seats. It was a really good movie. When I got scared, Chase would hold me. He was too cute.

"Guys, tomorrow is our last day at camp" I said. Everyone looked so sad.

"Cheer up! We'll all be together at Maddie and Cole's house!" Renee said. We laughed and went back to the cabin. We started packing and waited for the last day of camp.

It's almost over!! :'( one more chapter until the ending!