Chapter 3

Dana's POV

Her name was Gabriela. What a pretty name. She was beautiful and I couldn't stop staring. "Dana bro are you okay?" Cole asked.

"Y-yeah I'm fine" I said. We sat down and started to talk. Gabriela didn't talk much so I started talking to Judiann. "So why doesn't Gabriela talk?" I asked her.

"She's really shy but once you get to know her she's loud." she told me. After that, I went up to Gabriela. "Hey," I said.

"Hi," she said looking away.

"I'm Dana in case you didn't know."

"I know."

"Oh.. well I was wondering if I could get your number and we could hang out sometime?"

She nodded and gave me her number. She walked away and started talking to Kiara.

Gabe's POV

Katie introduced us to her friends and after, we all just started talking. I went up to her. "I'm Gabe, but you can call me Batman." I said with a smirk.

"Okay 'Batman'" she said laughing.

We started talking about her band Young Wild Girls. I guess they were really popular in their town. Katie was an amazing singer! She sung a little bit for me and my mouth dropped. "You're amazing!" I told her.

"Thanks, but not as good as them." she said gesturing to the other girls.

"To me, you're better than them."

David's POV

I saw Kiara and I started talking to her. "Hey!" I said.

"Hey, did you text me last night?" she said.

"Uhm, no I didn't."

"Oh okay. Well who's that?" she said pointing to Cole.

"Oh that? That's Cole."

"Well, he's cute." she said.

"Maybe you should go talk to him." I told her and she walked away. I went to this chick who I think her name is Judiann. She had a Spiderman shirt on. I like her already. "Hey I'm David."

"I'm Judiann" she said smiling. Her smile could light up a room, "When are you singing for us?"

"After I get to know you" I said winking at her.

Cole's POV

I got done talking to Will when Kiara came up to me. "Hi, I'm Kiara." she said. She was beautiful.

"I'm Cole Pendery." I said grabbing her hand and kissing it. She started blushing.

"Well Cole Pendery, you're pretty cute."

"And you're beautiful." I said. Crap. Did I really just say that? "I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"It's okay" she smiled at me and I started blushing. Why am I blushing? I wonder if she knows she'll be meeting me tonight. I excused myself to the kitchen to text her.
C- Are we still on for our meeting tonight?

I saw her check her phone and type. She put it down and I got a text.
K- Of course! I wanna know who 'a person' is.

I put my phone in my pocket and walked back into the living room.

Will's POV

I went into the kitchen after we introduced ourselves. I needed Nutella. I got some and made a nutella sandwich. "Whatcha doin'?" a voice asked me. I looked up and saw a pair of beautiful brown eyes staring into mine.

"I was making a sandwich. Do you want one?"

"Sure, what kind?" she asked.

"Nutella."

"I've never had nutella before." My jaw dropped and I looked at her.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Renee, why?"

"Well Renee, you are about to taste heaven in a sandwich." I said and she took a bite.