Chapter 17

Judiann's POV

David came bursting through the door.

"Judiann it wasn't what it looked like!" he said.

"Don't talk to her! What you did was wrong David. She deserves better than you." Gabe said standing up for me. He went to his room and slammed the door.

"Thanks Gabe but I'm gonna go talk to him" I told him and walked to his room. I knocked on the door and opened it.

"David?" I walked over to his bed and sat next to him. "Look David, I know you probably didn't kiss her first but to be honest. I don't really care about that anymore. I honestly think we should just be friends."

He nodded his head and I walked out. I said bye to the other guys and went home.

Dana's POV

I got a text earlier from Dalton.
Dal- Hey Dana! Long time no see!
D- I know bro! It's been too long!

Dalton was in our band before we even thought about this camp. He decided to leave to join a different band and we all support him.
Dal- Yup. That's why I'm coming to visit!

I started jumping up and down cause we we're really close.
D- Okay! Can't wait to see you!
Dal- I'm bringing my girlfriend, Randi. Is that okay?
D- Yeah that's fine. See you soon (:

I told the rest of the boys and we all decided to make it a Dalton day.

Gabriela's POV

Dana texted me saying that their old friend was coming to visit so they couldn't hang out today. I told the girls and they decided that we'd rehearse for the competition.

"So guys, what song are we gonna do?" Katie asked.

"I have an idea" Renee said. We started getting the harmonies together and there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" Kiara said.

Kiara's POV

I walked over to the door and opened it. I looked at the girl wondering if I knew her.

"Hi, I'm Randi. Cole sent me cause they're having a 'Dalton Day'" she said.

"Who's Dalton?" I asked.

"It was their old member until about 6 months ago. I'm his girlfriend."

"Oh well come in! We were just rehearsing." I led her into the living room. "Guys this is Randi, she's Dalton's girlfriend. Dalton is the guys' old friend." I said introducing her. They all said hi and we went back to singing.

"Wow that was really good." Randi said, "are you guys singing that for the competition?"

"We're not sure yet but we'll let you know" Judiann said. She told us about Dalton and herself. We started rehearsing a dance until we got tired. Randi said she didn't want to stay with the guys so we let her stay with us. We watched a few movies and then we went to bed.