Chapter 11

Kiara's POV

I woke up the next day and went into the kitchen. I started to fix pancakes and I heard Renee run in. "Are you fixing food?!" she asked. I laughed, nodded my head and she sat down at the counter. A few minutes later Judiann, Katie and Gabriela walked in.

"I invited the boys over for the collab if that's okay." Katie said. I nodded my head and gave them all pancakes. When I was about to put the pan in the sink, Will burst through the door.

"I smell food!" he screamed. We all laughed and I made them some pancakes. Cole came up to me and hugged me from behind. "Hello beautiful." he whispered in my ear.

"Hello there Pendery" I said. He started laughing and we went into the living room. "So do you know what song we're singing?" I asked Cole.

"Yeah but I can't say," he smirked. I hate when he does that.

Will's POV

We were sitting on the couch as I spoke.

"So the song we're doing is The Time of My Life from Dirty Dancing."

"I love that song!" Renee said. I smiled at her and she blushed.

"Okay so who's gonna do which part?" Judiann asked.

"I figured we could couple off. You and David, Cole and Kiara, Gabriela and Dana, Katie and Gabe and Renee and I."

"That sounds good to me!" Katie said.

"I invited Maddie over to observe and record." Cole said. As if on cue, Maddie walked in the door.

"Hey guys, you ready?" she said.

"Alright let's do this!" Gabriela said.

Maddie's POV

I recorded as they sung and they were amazing! Their voices sounded great together and the harmonies were perfect!

"That was awesome guys!" I said.

"Thanks!" Will said as he high fived Renee. I got a text right after recording the video. It was from Asher. We had a date today and I totally forgot.

"Hey guys I have to go, I'll come back later though!" I said and headed out the door. On my way out, I ran into Laccie.

"Hey you're Laccie right?" I said.

"Yeah. Hey, have you seen Will? I need to talk to him." she said.

"He was recording a song with Renee and them." I told her.

"Okay thanks!" she said and she walked off. I met up with Asher.

"Hey Asher!" I said.

"Hey," he said hugging me. We went and got ice cream. We took a walk on a beach and talked.

"So Cole's your brother right?" he asked me.

"Yeah why?"

"I don't know if he remembers, but I'm his best friend"