Chapter 30

Maddie's POV

Since Asher was gone I decided to see if I could get free. I struggled for a while to see if I could. It was no use. I needed help. I tried to see if I could just use my mouth to help me loosen the restraints and it worked! I got my arms free and loosened my legs.

I got up from the bed and went to a table. There were lots of tools and stuff on it so I decided to leave it alone. I opened a drawer and found my phone. I looked at the texts from Cole. I miss him so much. I tried calling him but the service sucks so I texted him. I hope he gets my text..

I found the door that lead out of the room. I opened it and instantly heard footsteps. Along with it was a dragging sound. I ran out of the room and down a hallway, hoping I wouldn't get caught.

Cole's POV

We went to the police and told them what happened.

"Sir, does your sister have a phone?" The officer asked me.

"Yeah, here's her number." I said giving it to him. He asked a few more questions and we left.

"I knew it wasn't safe for her to come. I had a bad feeling about it from the beginning." I told the guys.

"Can someone please explain what's happening?" David asked me. I looked at Gabe, Dana and Will and they nodded their heads.

"Well, it all started when Dalton was in the band and Maddie was a little younger than she is now.."

Kiara's POV

No one has heard or seen from Maddie since she left with Asher. We were worried sick. I started pacing around the room until there was a knock on the door. When I opened it, I saw it was raining and I saw a person I didn't know standing in front of me.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"I'm Devery, Maddie's friend. She texted me earlier saying she'd be here to hang out. Is she here?"

I don't know what to tell him. I told him to come in and wait on the couch as I got the other girls.

"Guys, he said Maddie told him to meet her." I told them.

"Well when did she tell him that?" Renee asked.

"Earlier I guess" I said.

"I don't know if we should tell him. I mean, last person we trusted with Maddie ended up kidnapping her!" Katie practically screamed.

"Keep your voice down! We don't want him knowing until we can figure out if we can trust him!" Judiann told Katie.

"Knowing what?" Devery said from behind me.