Chapter 58

Cole's POV

"What do you mean they're missing? They were outside the cabin!" I said.

"We don't know, they just disappeared. We tried to call them on theur phones and radios but there's not signal." The officer said. None of us said anything. We just sat there in shock. How can Asher do such a thing?

"I wonder how Will's doing" Katie said.

"I'm sure he's fine" Gabriela said. I walked over to Kiara.

"Guess we have to cancel our date." I said. She laughed.

"There's always other days we can go on dates" she said. Her smile turned to a frown. I grabbed her face and looked into her eyes.

"Everything is going to be okay" I said. She smiled then it quickly went away.

Renee's POV

I was walking with the nurse through endless hallways until I got into a room. There was a doctor and a few nurses.

"Are you William's girlfriend?" The doctor said. I nodded my head.

"William was unconscious. We decided to do the surgery on him. While in the middle, he slipped into a coma. It should only last a few hours. Would you like to see him?" The doctor asked me. I nodded my head furiously. The nurse took me into Will's room. He was lying on the hospital bed. I ran over to his side.

"Will, I don't know if you can hear this but please wake up. We need you here. This coma can't last forever, I won't let that happen. I need you Will, please don't leave us. Please wake up, I love you. Forever and always." I started crying and couldn't stop. I grabbed his hand and just sat there. Suddenly, I felt a grip on my hand.

Will's POV

I don't know what is happening. All I see is light. I can hear everything around me though. I can't move. I hear some doctors talking about the surgery.

I fell asleep but woke up a little after. There was still light everywhere. I heard people talking and stuff moving around. I tried moving but, I couldn't. I started drifting off to sleep again until I heard a familiar voice. Renee.

"Please wake up, I love you. Forever and always." I heard her say. I heard her crying and I couldn't take it anymore. I tried with all my strength to move. Finally, I was able to move my hand.

The moment I could, I tightened my grip. I heard the crying stop for a second. I tried speaking but nothing was coming out so I tried again. And again. Then finally, words came out.

"I love you too, forever and always."