Chapter 7

Will's POV

When we got back to the cabin, I decided to give Maddie a call. "Hey is this Maddie?" I asked.

"Yeah, who is this?" the voice on the other line said.

"It's Will."

"Oh hey Will how's it going?"

"Good but I need your help." We talked on the phone for a while until Laccie came in.

"Who was that?" she asked me.

"Cole's sister."

"Oh okay well we're playing a game, do you wanna play?"

"Sure I'll be in a minute." She nodded and walked off and I sat there thinking about what me and Maddie talked about. Tomorrow is gonna be awesome.

Dana's POV

I took a seat in between Gabriela and Aaliyah. Will walked in and sat by Renee. of course. "So what game are we playing?" he asked.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Cassie suggested.

We all sat in a certain order. It went me, Aaliyah, Cassie, Cole, Kiara, Renee, Will, Laccie, Sarah, David, Judiann, Katie, Gabe, Marjanai and Gabriela. I decided to go first. "Okay, Judiann, truth or dare?"

Judiann's POV

Crap. He had to pick me. "Dare" I said. "Okay, I dare you to prank call a random number." he said. I did as I was told and the person actually thought I was British. I started laughing and so did everyone else. "My turn. David, truth or dare?" he looked me in the eye and smirked. "Truth."

I thought for a minute until I asked him. "Do you like me?" he started blushing and mumbled a yes. All of us started laughing and I whispered to him. "I like you too"

Renee's POV

It was David's turn. He started to say something until there was a knock. "I'll get it!" I told them. They nodded their heads and I walked over to the door. I heard laughing on the other side. I knew that laughter from somewhere. When I opened the door I saw a familiar face staring back at me. Maddie.