Chapter 38

Dana's POV

I walked to the door and stood there. I didn't want to open it. I turned around and Will stopped me.

"You can do this Dana" he told me. I walked in and instantly regretted it. Maddie was like my sister and seeing her like this made me feel so bad.

"I'm so sorry Maddie" I said looking at her leg.

"Dana you didn't do this. Asher did. I'm just glad you're here." She told me. I went and sat next to her.

"So you'll be fine?" I asked her. She laughed.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Now bring in my next visitor." I laughed and nodded my head. I walked out back into the waiting room.

Kiara's POV

Dana walked over to me and told me to go in. I went in and sat beside her bed.

"I was there when they came and got you. It was so scary. I didn't know what happened. You passed out and Cole started crying and-"

"Kiara, I'm okay now. I'm not dead. I'm perfectly alive." I hugged her so tightly.

"I'm just so glad you didn't leave us." I told her. She nodded and I walked out.

David's POV

I went in after Kiara. I didn't know Maddie long so I didn't really know what to say.

"David come here." She said. I walked over to her and patted the side of her bed so I sat down.

"I haven't known you long and I know that. So do you. But I'd appreciate if you take care of everyone while I'm in here. I feel like you'd be the perfect person for it." I nodded and she waved so I left.

Judiann's POV

David walked over to me.

"It's your turn." I nodded and just sat there.

"You don't have to go in if you don't want to" I shook my head and walked in.

"Hey Maddie" I said.

"Hey Judiann. How's everyone holding up?"

"They're not. They're all bummed. We all are." I started tearing up.

"I'll be out of here soon, don't worry" I believed her. I walked out and sat next to David. We told everyone that we're going home.