Chapter 47

Cole's POV

I woke up on the floor next to Kiara. No one was awake. Dana and Gabriela were fast alseep on the chair, Maddie, Devery, Katie and Gabe were on the couch and Judiann, David and Kiara were on the floor.

I went to go find Renee and Will. I walked into Renee's room and there was no point in looking anywhere else. They were asleep in Renee's bed. I took a picture and posted it on twitter and instagram. I walked into the kitchen and Dana walked in.

"Hey Dana" I said.

"Hey bro whatcha doin'?" He asked me.

"I'm gonna fix breakfast for eveyone, what would you like?"

"Fix some pancakes. Everyone loves pancakes" we started laughing and I started fixing the pancakes. A few minutes later, everyone was in the kitchen including Maddie.

Maddie's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I sat up and saw everyone was getting up. I had Devery help me into the kitchen.

"Whatcha cookin' Pendery?" I asked Cole. Everyone started laughing.

"Pancakes." He said.

"Yummy!" I said.

"Cole I'm gonna kill you!" Will yelled at Cole. He started laughing and i gave him a confused look.

"Check twitter or instagram" Cole said and i did. There was a picture of Renee and Will. I started laughing and so did everyone else. We all just sat at the table talking about what to do today.

"Why don't we have a girls night?" Judiann suggested.

Kiara's POV

"That sounds like a good idea" I told them.

"Hey what about us?" David asked.

"Lets have a guys night" Cole said.

"So its settled. You guys are leaving and we'll stay here." Katie said.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Who said we were leaving?" Will asked.

"We did" Renee replied. Us girls started laughing the pancakes were done. We ate and went into the living room.

"Alright, we're leaving now." Cole said. I said goodbye and the other girls said goodbye the their boyfriends. Well, besides Maddie since her and Devery aren't dating.

"So what are we gonna do?" I asked.

"Why don't we prank the guys?" Gabriela said. We all agreed and started to plan everything out.