Chapter 13

Laccie's POV

I was on a mission. I have to find Will. I went up to Renee's cabin and knocked. She opened the door.

"Hey Laccie what's up?" she asked me.

"Nothing really but I need to talk to Will. Is he here?" She looked behind her and looked back at me.

"Actually he's not. Sorry. Check the food court." She said. I walked away and she closed the door. I wonder where he could be.

Will's POV

I heard Laccie's voice come from the door. Crap. Renee looked at me and I mouthed the word 'no' to her. Renee closed the door and came up to me.

"Will, why are you avoiding Laccie?" she asked me.

I squirmed in my seat. "N-no reason." I looked away.

"Will," She grabbed my face, "look at me and tell me." I can't not tell her. You can do this Will.

"Okay. We were supposed to hang out but I blew her off. It wasn't on purpose I just lost track of time. I didn't mean to.." I said.

"Go talk to her. She's at the food court."

"I will, but I have to meet with someone." Renee looked at me, batted her eyes, and walked away. She's so irresistible. I walked out of the cabin and to the tennis court.

Maddie's POV

I was waiting at the tennis courts for Will. I'm helping him plan an amazing date with Renee. As I was waiting I saw Judiann and David. They looked really happy so I texted her.
M- Why are you so happy? (;
J- Well, he asked me out! (:
M- Finally!

I put my phone away and saw Will. I hugged him.

"So have you figured out what you're going to do for the date?" I asked him.

"I have an idea but I think we should go over it."

"Okay shoot."

Renee's POV

I got a text from Will.
W- Hey, what are you doing tonight?
R- Nothing that I know of, why?
W- No reason. But I'm picking you up at 8. You have 4 hours to get ready. That should be enough (;

I sat there for a minute wondering what he was planning. Judiann came into my room.

"Renee guess what?!" she was jumping up and down.

"David asked you out?" I guessed.

"YES!" she said. I started jumping up and down with her. She was so happy. I told her about what Will texted me.

"Well girl, we gotta get you ready then."