Chapter 29

Cole's POV

It's been hours since Maddie texted me. She usually texts me all the time.
C- Maddie are you okay?

I waited for a while but she never texted me back so I texted her again.
C- Maddie answer me

She still didn't reply. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up so I went to the girls cabin.

"Hey guys have you seen Maddie?"

"Yeah she left a few hours ago with Asher" Renee said.

I slammed the door and walked off. I can't believe she's still with him. I told her to break up with him, that all he is is bad news. I decided to text her one last time before asking the guys for help.
C- Maddie please, please pick up your phone. I'm worried about you..

She still didn't answer. I went back to the cabin and told the guys what happened.

"Guys, Maddie went somewhere with Asher." They all stared at me in shock.

"But you told them to break up? Why did she go with him?" Will asked.

"I don't know but we need to find her. Soon"

Maddie's POV

I woke up and was in a strange room. Asher was beside me but I didn't know what was going on.

"Asher? Wh-where are we?"

"Safe. From your brother, your friends, safe from the world."

"Asher what's going on?" in that instant, I realized that I was strapped to the bed.

"You see Maddie, Cole is a bad person. You know that-" I cut him off.

"He's not a bad person! He's my brother and I love him!" he slapped me.

"You don't love him. You don't."

I've never seen him like this before. He's crazy! I need to get off this bed and leave. I closed my eyes for a few minutes. When I opened them, Asher was gone. I wonder where he went..

Asher's POV

I can't believe she said she loved Cole. Cole. Of all people. I get they're related but he's a bad person. She should know that. I left the room to find the ax. I needed it. Badly.

I went out to the shed to find that it was raining, hard. It was like a scene from a horror movie, which made this night all the better.