Chapter 63

Maddie's POV

The news came on and we just sat there in shock.

"I can't believe it!" Renee said joyfully.

"It's a miracle!" Cole said.
"Reporters have found out that the man who shot and killed Madame Sophia and shot William Behlehdorf, Asher Jones, has been found and arrested. Police found him hiding in an abandoned house North of Las Vegas. More news later."

I was crying tears of joy. Asher was caught. Hes in jail now. Theres no more worries for us.

"I really can't believe it. We're safe" I said. Everyone was pulled into a group hug.

Cole's POV

There's only a few more days left of camp until we leave. We decided that we all want to stay together again after camp.

"So who's house should we stay at?" I asked.

"Why not ours? Its big enough for all of us and its close to eveything" Maddie said. She was right.

"That sounds good!" Renee said.

"Rooms would have to be shared though" I added.

"That's fine we can figure it out later. Righy now we should talk to out parents" Maddie said. We all agreed and I called my mom.

"Hey mom?" I said when she answered.

"Yes Cole?"

"Do you think that some of mine and Maddie's friends can live with us?"

"I don't know, are you responsible enough?"

"Yes, we are mom. I promise."

"Okay that's fine. Just make sure their parents are okay with it"

"Okay bye mom" she said bye and I told Maddie the news.

Maddie's POV

Cole told me that our mom said they could stay with us. I was jumping with joy.

"My dad said I could stay" Judiann said.

"Mine too" Dana said.

"Ditto" Katie said. We looked at her confused. She started laughing,  "I can stay"

"My parents said si" Gabe said.

"Mine said yes" Will said.

"Same with mine" Gabriela said.

"My dad said yes but I have to go visit sometimes" Kiara said.

"Same here!" David said high fiving Kiara.

"My mom said yes" Renee said. I was so excited.  I actually couldn't wait for camp to be over.