Chapter 59

Renee's POV

"I love you too, forever and always." I immediately looked at Will. His brown eyes were staring back at mine.

"He's awake!" I yelled. One of the doctors came in. I hugged him so tightly and he hugged me back tighter.

"I never want to let you go" he whispered in my ear.

"I'm so glad you didn't leave us. I don't know what I'd do without you" I said. All of the sudden, everyone came in.

"WILL!" They all screamed.

"I'm okay guys" he said laughing.

"Thank you so much for what you did." Maddie said.

"Hey you were scared, I completely understand" Will said. We all started laughing. The doctor came back in.

"We ran a few tests and he should be good to leave tomorrow. For the meantime, a few of you can stay the night with him." And with that, the doctor walked out.

"Will, who do you want to stay with you?" I asked.

"You."

Kiara's POV

We all awed at what Will said. They were such a cute couple.

"You can pick some other people too" Renee said laughing.

"Okay umm, you and umm you!" Will said. We all laughed.

"Okay okay I'll stay with you" Renee said.

"Are you sure you don't want any of us the stay with you?" Dana asked. Will shook his head. We all said bye and left.

"So, you guys up for the movies?" Cole asked. Me, Katie and Gabe nodded our heads. We decided to see maze runner.

"That movie was awesome!" Gabe said coming out of the theatre.

"Shut up" Katie said shoving popcorn in his face. We all got in the car and drove back to the cabin.

Gabriela's POV

We started driving back to the cabin until David stopped the car.

"What is it?" Dana asked.

"Let's celebrate" David said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Let's throw a little welcome home party. You know, for Will"

"I guess that could be fun" Judiann said.

As we were planning I totally forgot about the pranks. I whispered into Judianns ear.

"Are we still going to do the pranks?"

"I don't think we should for Will but for the others? Definitely." We started laughing and the boys looked at us with confused looks. This was going to be a fun night.