Chapter 51

David's POV
I sat down across from Madame Sophia to get my fortune told. She had a bunch of cards in front of her.

"Pick three" she said. The boys were watching me. I picked three and she took the others away.

"The first card represents your past." She flipped it over. "The Hermit. The Hermit significies for withdraw. He symbolizes introversion and discovering our deeper self. On a spiritual level, you will learn a lot from others. This does not need to be specific from just one person. Be open to the experience. The Hermit stands for meaningful experiences, depth, and insights. Trust in your own judgement."

I looked around to the other guys and they were nodding their heads as she flipped over the second card. "This is the present. The Sun represents vitality, optimism and warmth. It's about overcoming the darkness in ourselves. On a spiritual level, you see the truth clearly. There is much beauty and joy. This is always there however sometimes you need to look for it more profoundly. It is the road to hope and faith.

So far, my fortune is looking pretty good. "The last card is the future and you got The Star. The start represents wisdom and hope. This card represents the cohesion of the larger whole. These greater plans will only be fully understood once we can fully observe them. Life forces are coming together that will make things easier and more clear."

"Thank you Madame Sophia" I said. I got up and took a seat next to Gabe and thought about my fortune.

"Who's next?" Cole got up and sat done in front of the table.