Chapter 21

Maddie's POV

Judiann texted me saying that Katie was crying. I ran over there as fast as I could. I knocked on the door and I heard a voice on the other side.

"Come in." I walked in and went over to Katie.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"G-g-gabe cheated on m-me." she told me. How could he do such a thing?

"Do you know why he would?"

"N-no. I was t-trying to be a g-good girlfriend but I-I guess I w-wasn't good enough." she stuttered through her tears. I held her for a few minutes conforting her until we heard a scream. It came from Gabriela's room.

We ran towards her room, Katie still crying. "Gabriela?" I said as I knocked on the door. We didn't hear anything else so we went in. We saw Gabriela on her bed in shock.

"Gabriela? What happened?" Judiann asked her.

"I.. I punched the wall. I think I broke me hand." She whispered.

"Can you move it?" Katie asked her. She tried but her fingers weren't moving.

"We have to take her to the hospital." I said and we were out the door.

Judiann's POV

Katie was driving and I was in the back with Gabriela. She was so quiet. I texted Kiara first and told her what happened.
J- Gabriela broke her hand. We're taking her to the hospital.
K- omg is she okay? I'll meet you guys up there.
J- She seems okay for now and okay

After I texted her I texted Renee.
J- Gabriela broke her hand. We're taking her to the hospital.
R- Are you serious? What happened?
J- She punched the wall. I guess bc she was mad.
R- I'm going up there. Is it okay if Will comes too?
J- Yeah sure

"We're here." Katie said. I grabbed Gabriela while Maddie told the nurse what happened. They took her into a room and made us stay outside. Kiara was the first to get here.

Kiara's POV

I walked into the hospital and went to the waiting room. I saw Judiann, Maddie and Katie. Where's Renee? I thought. I walked over to them.

"Where is she? Is she okay?" I asked.

"They took her into a room and told us to wait here." Katie said. We sat there for a while until Renee and Will came running towards us. I totally forgot about Cole. I texted him telling him what happened and he forgave me.

"Is she okay?" Renee and Will said at the same time.

We told them what happened and we waited for what felt like forever. it was actually an hour.

The nurse came out and walked over to us.

"I have bad news about Gabriela."