"mr. lampton?"

violet taps the elderly man in the shoulder from behind him. there was no doubt that he was old in age, but within a strangers eye you wouldn't guess any over fifty.

the white haired man turned with a smile to the well dressed girl.
"violet! you look dashing."

"thank you very much, sir." she returns a smile. pulling finn from behind her towards her boss.
"this is finn. finn; my boss, mr. lampton."

"nice to meet you." he nods, taking the firm grip of mavericks hand.

"likewise." he gives a nod.
"i believe you were one of the models i hired, yes?"

"oh-"

"no." violet interjects.
"hes a close friend of mine. but felix is shooting with him tomorrow, right?" she looks to the photographer across from her.

"mmm." felix nods towards his boss.

"so you do model?" the elderly gentleman directs to the curly haired boy.

"no, sir. im in a band."

"ah, anything i'd be familiar with?"

"calpurnia?" finn shrugs.

"oh! uh, feeling vacancy. right?"

finn smiles a large smile; almost in shock that the man was so up to date with the times.
"yes."

"thats talent there. i haven't enjoyed music that much since the beatles." his hand meets the young boys shoulder.

"wow thats- thank you so much."

"but on that note, i was thinking." violet interjects.
"theoretically; you wouldnt mind taking finn in?"

maverick rests his hand over his chin in thought.
"i think that theoretically, if i saw some of his shots and he was able to walk runway. his popularity would be good for business."

"that and his cheekbones." felix points out.

finn smiles gently, the girl looking over to him in thought.

he was so hot. god he was, and violet hated it.

"i say, if you're interested-" he looks to the tall boy that stood a few inches taller than himself.
"miss cage will email me with some shots and, i can let you know within a week."

"oh, well i guess i'm not so sure yet. i cant leave my band."

"yeah." violet chimes in,
"it was only a thought."

"you'd have a busy life son, but you could do both. just let me know."

"we will." violet nods, taking ahold of his hand once more for reassurance that she wouldnt lose him in the crowd.

the two say goodbye to the rest; going over to mingle with others.

finn had met quite a few of important people that night. to include people in his own line of work; singing celebrities.

it turned out to be a pretty important event, their clothes being almost nothing compared to some of the things worn by the surround crowd.

he never knew that violet was such a big deal either.

everyone seemed to enjoy her company, congratulating her for all her accomplishments so far that year.
list after list of things she did to improve the company.
it was only march.