early the next morning they were alone again.

this time, the two walk down the quiet hallways of the building violet worked in. the air smelled of foreign perfume and paperwork.

violet guides finn all the way back, past her office; across from williams vacant dressing room. it was just a small closet situation. enough room for the two of them, a table, a clothing rack, a free standing light; and nothing else.

the light shines bright in their faces as violet closes the door; despite the limited people in the building.

"i didnt know you guys closed on sundays?"

"we dont, theres a show in new jersey tonight. they're down there setting up."

"and william?" finn takes his jacket off, setting it to the table.

"he'll be there and back before night falls."

finn stands silently as he watches her, her fingers running through the clothes hung to the rack.

"how do you feel about blue?" she hums to him; holding the navy colored button up on her finger. it swings on its hanger.

"you're the stylist." he shrugged; staring to her.

"take off your shirt for a minute? i'm want to try something real quick."

"jeez, are you sure we should do that here; violet?" he jokes to her, pulling his long sleeve from his body.

she rolls her eyes gently with a smile. violet approaches him, handing him the shirt.

she stares to him as he looks down to his fingers; trying to concentrate on buttoning the buttons. she smiles softly, admiring finn. eventually; he glances up to meet her eyes. a smirk tugging to his lips.

"can i help you with something, violet cage?"

shes caught off guard, bringing herself from the trace. her hands reach up, fixing the collar of his shirt. eventually, her fingertips fall to his chest unintentionally.

she wanted to stay.

she wanted to stay forever.

but she pulls away.

"i think this jacket would look rather nice over that, yeah?" she pulls the beige material from the rack; having him put it on to eventually stand back a bit. taking a good look at him from a distance.

"yeah." she answers her own question.
"we'll put you in some black jeans, keep your converse. maybe take the jacket off for some; we'll see. are you comfortable?"

"im fine, yeah." he shrugs, looking down to himself.

"well you look good." she smiles to him.
"and lucky enough for you, i also know how to curl hair."

his eyebrows furrow as he looks to her, watching as she shuts the light off on him, heading out the door.

"what?" she asks,
"you didn't think i was going to let you in front of the camera with that mop on your head, did you?"

"hey, some people happen to like the mop on my head, thank you very much." he defends, following after her.

"theyre lying." she glances back to him, continuing to lead them down the hall.

for she was only teasing, it was her favorite part of him.

violet pushes finn down by the tops of his shoulders, he sits in the black leathered chair. bright lights ring his dark eyes, staring at violets gentle smile through the mirror in front of him.