***

the third book of this trilogy is out now;
milk teeth
***

"𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤"

falling. drowning. over.

based off ; milk teeth
song by ; keaton henson
***
check out the next chapter for more information about my new series!

***
some personal stuff to skip if you'd like;

i must say that this series is going much better than i anticipated and its because of you, so thank you. i of course love writing, and these books have been, i suppose, some sort of escape through some really confusing times of my life. im a high schooler who, like everyone else, is never truly sure how to get through things; but being able to come here and fathom up a story of my emotions and be able to entertain people at the same time has genuinely helped.

what im trying to say is that while i love writing these books, i would never have the consistent motivation to continue if it werent for all the kind messages and comments i receive so truthfully, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for pushing me to do more.

i hope you enjoy the upcoming very last book of the series. milk teeth.

as well as a new series that i am so passionate about and excited to share with you. killing sundays.

both out now.

love,
natalie