Chapter 1

Your POV

"YOO EMA!!!" I yelled throughout the house as I was looking for something inside my boxes.

"Yes (Y/n)?" My older sister asked she entered my room.

I turned around and faced my sister as I stood up and dusted off my shorts.

"Have you seen Oli? I'm positive he's taking a nap again, though I can't find him." I asked my sister as I looked around scratching my head confused.

"Hmm, have you tried looking behind the TV?" She asked as she held her chin.

"Oh shit, I haven't. Thanks sis!" I said as I ran past her and went downstairs.

I entered the living room and head towards the TV, I then gently moved the TV so I don't damage it. I smiled as I finally saw my grey pet hamster sleeping so peacefully.

"Oli, wake up." I said as I gently shook him. He slowly opens his and he looked drowsy.

"Hm? Oh Himechii, good morning." He said as he rubbed his eyes, I giggled as I picked him up and put him on my left shoulder.

"It's already afternoon, Ema and I still need to finish packing. Why don't you sleep on my bed as I continue finishing up?" I said as I walk up the stairs and into my room, he nods his head and I put him on my bed. He wasted no time going back to sleep.

I only had 3 boxes left to put my stuff inside, I stretched my limbs before going back to pack. Man, to think Dad's getting remarried and we get new siblings. I mean 13 new brothers? Damn.

After 2 hours I finally finished, I stood up and see Oli just waking up. I walk towards him and sat on my bed.

"Let's go get something to eat." I said looking at him, he nods his head as he climbed me and into the breast pocket I had on my shirt.

I stood up and went to Ema's room to ask if she wanted to come with me to eat or if she wants me to get her something.

I stood at her door and looked inside her room, she was on the floor and putting her clothes inside the box in front of her. I then see Juli beside the box and telling Ema she has to be careful with our new brothers.

He then sees me and ran towards me and climbed me and sat on my shoulder.

"You too Himechii! Be careful with those wolves! Who knows what they would do to you!" Juli said thrashing his tiny arms around, I giggled.

"Don't worry Juli, I'm not frail and weak. I mean I did get suspended for my violent behavior at school." I said as I pretended to load a gun using my fingers.

He got off my shoulders and said 'You got a point.' Ema closes the box in front of her and looked at me.

"Do you need anything (Y/n)?" She asked as she lifted Juli onto her shoulder.

"I'm going to get food, wanna come?" I asked, she looked around her room then at me. She then gave me an awkward smile.

"Sorry I can't come, as you can see I have a lot of stuff to pack." She said pointing at her closet, I nod at her.

"Got it. I'll just get you food, see ya" I said and waved her goodbye. I went downstairs and wore my shoes and left.

I walked on the sidewalk, the weather's pretty nice. I hummed as I walk down the sidewalk and into Mcdonald's.

I walked out with bags in my hands, I started walking back until I got a text. I grabbed my phone and saw the message.

"How're you doing?" It said. I rolled my eyes but smirked.

"Pretty good, I feel awesome ever since that day." I replied, I started to walk as I was texting.

"Yup, no school feels good. I could laze around all I want." He replied. 

"Well for me, I still need to get ready to move." I texted.

"Be sure to send a pic once you arrive!" He texted back.

"Sure." I texted back. 

"Well, I gotta go. I need to finish this level. See ya!" He texted.

"See ya." I replied and put my phone inside my pocket.

I saw the house and walked faster so I could eat, I entered and slipped my shoes off and walked towards the living room. I placed the bags on the coffee table, I gently grabbed Oli and placed him on the table.

I then gave him a fry, and he happily munched on it. I then told him to go get Ema and Juli, he nods his head and went up the stairs. 

I grabbed my drink and took a sip, I then took ketchup and put it on the tissue since I was too lazy to get a container for it. I took a fry and dipped it, as I kept eating I heard footsteps.

I saw Ema, Juli, and Oli go down the stairs. Oli sat on my lap and I gave him a fry, he munched it. Ema sat beside me and Juli went to the table to get himself a fry.

"So, you finished?" I asked her.

"I'm almost done, I just need to label them and arrange them so I don't trip myself." She said as she drank her drink.

"What do you think our life with our new brothers would be?" She asked and looked like she was off to space.

"I don't know, but I do know it'll be quite lively." I said as I took a fry and put it into my mouth, she nods her head and hummed in response. 

I honestly don't know if I want to be surrounded by males, and 13 of them. But if they dare do anything unacceptable, I'll be sure to give them a lesson they won't forget. 

Just like what he and I did to him. 

Welp, I wonder what awaits me! I hope it won't be too troublesome.

##################

They grey hamster is Oli, he's a little bit smaller than Juli and his personality is like Louis, but a bit childish and hopeless. Also loyal and obedient to Reader-san!