Blood and Moon

"A masquerade? Really?" I asked annoyed

I sat with Damon and Stefan in the boarding house.

"Yes. It's all part of the plan. Since we don't know WHAT you are, and you've got the agility you, Miss Pier are gonna follow Stefan around the ball, help him out." Damon said. I sighed but nodded nonetheless.

"So I babysit?" I ask. Stefan scoffs.

"Okay, fine but this plan is to do what?"

"Kill Katherine." Stefan said.

"Good. I'm in." I said. "I'll go get ready and meet you there."

...

Just as expected i arrived, sort of late. But I saw Stefan by the dance floor and rushed to him.

Tyler had left before me to meet up with Matt but I hadn't seen him.

Before he could respond I grabbed him and pulled him close, dancing.

"Lure the bitch in and let's get this over with." I muttered. He chuckled.

"Yes Ma'am." Stefan's eyes wandered to my chest, a gentle hand touched the necklace that I wore.

"Where did you get this?" He asked softly, as if to whisper. I looked down at his hands, scratching my brain for the answer.

"I'm not entirely sure." I said chuckling. Stefan hummed in response, his eyebrows furrowing before looking away.

"So, you and Jeremy..." I rolled my eyes with a smile, spinning him before pulling him back in.

"Don't even think about it. I've heard enough already." I laughed, looking down at my feet.

"Ohp. Biatch at 12'oclock" Stefan muttered. He spinned me into someone else's arms.

The man looked at me oddly. But I smiled.

I saw Katherine dancing with Stefan and she looked to be seducing him. Not very well.

I felt a hand grab me by my waist and lead my into the house.

When I turned I saw Damon.

"Did you hear how the plan was going?" He asked.

"She said she'd start killing people if she didn't get the moonstone basically." I groaned. He yelled out and hit a table.

"She was all like bring me the moonstone Stefan, Or the bodies will start dropping." I laughed doing my best impression of her.

When I didn't hear Damon laugh I looked over to him. He was staring back at me with shock.

"What?" I asked.

"That sounded exactly like her. The tone and everything. Man, you're weird." He said chuckling. I rolled my eyes playfully and saw Stefan walk in.

"The body is in the trunk for now."

"Well we dump her when we get back." Damon waved off.

"This is exactly what I didn't want, Damon." Stefan huffed.

"Stefan, it's collateral damage."

"Right. Which is why we need to call it off." I could feel Stefan start to panic.

"What? Who's hesitating now? Hey! Don't do this to me. This woman destroyed our lives. She destroyed us. Tonight it ends. We can do it together. I got your back. All right?"

"All right." Stefan responds.

"And you. Kiki. Stick with us, we got your back too." Damon laughed. I nodded smiling.

Damon sent the text to Jeremy and now I'm gonna head up stairs to sit with them.

I hid next to Stefan. Katherine was spitting things to Caroline and we heard her heels walk in.

I smirked as Caroline started laughing.

Stefan and I walked out.

"Hello Katherine."

"Good-bye Katherine." Caroline said walking out.

I twiddled the steak in my fingers, smirking.

"You don't really think that you can kill me with that, now can you?" She asked stepping closer.

"No. But he can." He said. We watched Damon step out and hit her in the back.

I let out a chuckle.

Than Stefan stabbed her. She threw him in return.

"I see you brought your pet human. How cute." She said rushing over to me. But I grabbed the steak Damon tossed and flung it back at her, causing it to land in her shoulder.

"Trust me. I'm not their pet." She turns me around just in time to see Stefan throw a steak. I was in front of her so it went into me instead.

"Ah! You bitch." I hissed. She giggled and threw me to the ground. I groaned.

"Kiki! Are you okay?" I hear. I close my eyes and hold my thumbs up.

"Stop! Everything you're doing to her is hurting Elena!" Jeremy called, rushing inside before seeing me holding my wound.

"Ke-"

"You think you are the only two with a witch on your side?" She asked smiling. "Wrong. And something tells me my witch is better than your witch."

I grabbed the steak, trying to pull but failing miserably and stumbling slightly. Jeremy, instantly began to rush forward but was stopped by Stefan.

"Jeremy, go check on Elena. I got her." Damon said.

Jeremy hesitated, looking at me once again. But as I nodded, he cursed under his breathe and went downstairs.

Damon kneeled beside me and I let out a sigh. Damon swiped a tear off my face. One I didn't know was on there.

"Be strong okay? This is gonna hurt." He instructed. He leaned in and I put my face in his neck.

"1, 2...3" He said pulling it out. My scream was muffled by his shoulder.

"Shh. It's okay, babygirl." He cooed.

"So. About that moonstone." Katherine said.