When you need to prepare your Bff first their First.

....

"Come to me."

"Come to me."

I gasp awake, staring through my blurry vision until I could finally push the dream away.

"Sex dream?" I sat up quickly, turning to the doorway to see Damon staring at me.

"You scared me." I laughed softly, removing the blankets before going towards the bathroom.

"You didn't answer my question." He singsonged, following me in.

"No, it wasn't." I laughed, brushing through the knots in my hair. I watched him stare at me, his eyebrows furrowed before he met my eyes.

"With everything going on I haven't had a chance to ask you how you are." Damon leaned against the wall as he crossed his arms.

"I'm fine, Damon. Really." I assured, turning to move from the bathroom before he stopped me. When I met his eyes, I watched the worry flood in.

"We're friends, right?" He whispered, daring anyone to listen in.

"Of course, Damon." I sighed, smiling.

"Don't lie to me."

I closed my eyes, remembering the dream and feeling the uneasy feeling I had during it. The blood, the cries, and the feeling of ecstasy.

"I've been feeling...weird...ever since Elijah talked to Elena and I, I haven't been able to shake the feeling that I'm missing something." I replied truthfully.

"Well, after we get Stefan out of the tomb we'll figure it out, okay?" Damon smiled at me. A genuine smile that I couldn't help be return.

"Thanks." I sighed, feeling a sense of relief that Damon didn't assume I was losing it.

"Look, I have to go." I said, moving past him and grabbing my purse.

"Where are you going?" Damon questioned.

"With Caroline. A little "girl time." I said, wiggling my eyebrows with a smile.

***

"No I totally used to watch Jersey Shore. Had to be one of my favorites." I laugh. She almost jumps in excitement.

"Me too! Ahh! We're gonna need to watch it together." She squeals. I nod.

I hear the door open and I see Tyler walk in.

"Hey girls."

"Hey." We responded. "What's wrong?" I asked, seeing the worry in his eyes.

"This girl Mason knows stopped by the house. She said he never made it back to Florida. Mom is freaking out and she was on the phone with your mom when I left. We should get going." He said. Caroline and I shared a knowing look and stood up.

The second I did, the same voice from my dream called for me again. My vision blurred and I leaned into Caroline to support myself.

"You okay?" She asked, holding my arms.

"Come to me."

"Yeah, I'm just a little hungry. That's all." I assured, letting her lead me from the room.
....

The three of us all sat in the dungeon setting things up and waiting for the night to come.

" tell me you brought the instruction manual." Caroline said.

"Tell me you brought the wolfsbane."

"Yes, Kiera did, it's not an easy herb to find." She said taking out the bag. He looked at me and nodded. I nodded back.

He reached up and touched it holding it there and hissing when it burned him.

"Way to go, Tyler. You know they don't call it wolfsbane to harm unicorns you know." I said sarcastically.

He only glared.

"I have water bottles in my bag. We can mix it in there."

"Guy at the hardware store said the set up was rated up to 5000 pounds." He said.

" is that more than a werewolf can pull?" I asked. He pulled on the strings.

"I have no idea."

" Tyler. How are you doing?" I asked.

"Still human."

I turned and heard Caroline gasp when she saw Tyler shirtless. I laughed.

"oh my god you're not getting naked, are you?" She asked.

"Nothing I haven't seen before." I said calmly. Caroline looked at me astonished.

"We used to take bath together when we were younger. Jesus woman." I scold. Tyler chuckles.

"It's elastic. I mean what should I wear? Don't think it's like the Hulk where I get to keep my pants." He replied.

Caroline looked at me and blushed. I rolled my eyes playfully. Tyler goes to hand me the chains so I can help.

Soon night comes and all we can do is wait. Tyler is all chained up and ready to go.

" what time is it?" He asked.

Caroline pulls out her phone.

"It's almost 8:00"

" what time does the moon crest or whatever" she asks.

" not for a while" I answer.

"You'll be a wolf for a while right?" I ask he only nods.

He reaches to get the water and when he takes a drink I can only imagine the pain.

He bends over in pain and I look away as Caroline goes to help him.

This is gonna be a long night.