The 'Truth'

Edited:

Edited:

When I arrive at the party I feel a tingle sensation in my stomach. I wash the nervousness away and take a deep sigh.

I walk in and the smell of sweat and booze instantly hits my nose. I walk further and turn my head, trying to see any familiar face I can.

I smile of the sight of Jeremy. I giggle and walk up behind him.

"Jer." I whispered. He jumped and looked back at me but instantly shot up.

"Ki!-"

I speed over and cover his mouth. I smile widely and look around before pulling him into an empty room. Finally I uncovered his mouth and he pulls me in a hug.

"Oh my god, Kiera! Are you back?" He asked hopefully. My smile faltered and I shook my head.

"I'm just here to visit. I got your voicemail." I said. He smiles and looks down at me.

I still had my arms around his waist.

"So quickly. Tell me what's going on." I said. He nodded and sighed.

"After Bonnie brought me back to life, I started seeing, things." He said softly.

I stepped back slightly and started to chew on my nails.

"Like what. Jer, you have to be specific or I can't help you." I said. He nodded and took a deep breath.

"I'm seeing Anna, and Vicki." He slowly.

"What the hell?" I start to pace. Than an idea hit me. I snapped my fingers.

"It might be a sign. You have to tell Bonnie. You may or may not be some sort of supernatural being now. Don't jizz your pants because I'm not certain." I chuckle.

He tilts his head in confusion.

"I'm serious, Jeremy. Tell Bonnie." I said grabbing his arms. He nods slowly and smiles at me pulling me in another hug.

"I missed you." He said. I only sighed.

"Don't come looking for me anymore." I said. He pulled away suddenly.

"What are you talking about? No, we're gonna get you out." He said. I shook my head.

"You can't." I said.

"Why not. Give me a good reason why and I won't."

"I'm in love with Klaus." I lied. He laughed.

"I'm serious, Jer. I love him and I don't want to leave him." I said.

"No it's just the bond." He said.