Someone Else Knows About Your Secret.

Edited:

"Jeremy? Seriously. If you don't get your bum ass down here soon I'm going to have Klaus eat you." I said angrily into the phone.

Matt and I were rushing to get the Grill ready to be opened while we waited on Jeremy.

"Hey. Uh, Kiera? Matt?" I heard a small voice say behind me. I turned and saw a smiling April.

"Um. April, sweetheart. We don't open until 11." I chuckled. She twiddled with her fingers.

"I wanted to ask if you've seen Rebekah." She asked. My heart dropped as I remembered the conversation from last night.

"You did WHAT?!" I ask him. He stands sheepishly in my doorway. Here to inform me he's daggered Rebekah, again.

"I'm sorry, love. It had to be done." He reasoned.

"So if I pissed you off you'd kill me too?" I ask. He shakes his head instantly.

"No, of course I wouldn't I lov-"

"Than why would you do it to her? Family is more important. When you have that, you can conquer anything. But only as long as you have family by your side." I push.

He looks down ashamed and nods.

"Do you hate me too?" He asks. I sigh and place my hand on his cheek.

"I could never hate you, Nik." I had said with a sigh.

"She's went to visit her brother Kol. Said it was some family emergency." I lied.

She sighed and Matt walked over.

"It's just..she said she was gonna help me, you know, find out what happened with my dad." She said. I smiled sadly.

"You have bigger problems than that." I heard a voice say. Connor came out with a knife to Jeremy's neck.

Matt stood in front of us protectively.

"Sit! Sit down!" He ordered. We all complied.

"At Least let April go. She has nothing to do with this." I begged.

"She has everything to do with this. Her and her father. Her and I have history." He replied. He pulled out something from his bag but I can't figure out what it is.

"What are you talking about?! I've never meant you in my life." April says.

He said something to Jeremy but I couldn't hear because I heard a ringing in my ears. My vision started to blur and I grabbed the side of my table.

"Don't worry, mommy."

"You're protected, mommy. Don't worry."

I shivered and placed a hand on my stomach.

"If you know about all this than you know that our friends are coming for us." Matt said bringing me back.

Connor walks over to me and pulls my chair and I away from all of them.

"Oh I'm counting on it." He shoved a knife in my leg. It started burning and than I knew that it was silver.

I screamed and threw my head back.

April gasped and Matt and Jeremy yelled out.

Than with another grunt he shoved another silver knife in my shoulder.

I let out another scream and placed a hand over my stomach.

"Please stop. Please." I begged. He huffed and walked away from me.

After I felt myself black out a couples times I see Matt walk over to me.

"Matty." I say weakly. He looks at me and picks me up bridal style. I groan, and he puts me in the back room.

He places a hand on my face and I see a tear slip.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you, Kiki." He sniffled.

Than I felt my lip quiver.

"I can't die. Matt. I have to tell you something." I say weakly. He nods.

"I'm pre-" He jumps up and begins moving stuff around.

"I'm sorry. It'll have to wait. I just remembered that they had an old wine cellar down here. Maybe we can get out this way."

I sighed and leaned my head against the wall. Matt struck the brick over and over again attempting to get somewhere.

There was banging from outside and I turned just in time to see a hybrid walk through, right in to Connors trap.

The things goes off with an explosion.

I hear my ears ringing and my vision gets blurry again.

"Help is on the way, mommy."
"You'll be okay. You're safe now."

When I come to again I'm in someone's arms. I knew who it was and I took my Chance.

"Stefan." I whispered to him. He leans in to hear me better.

"I'm pregnant." Right as I said it Matt took me in his arms and I saw the shock on Stefan's face and all I do is hold my finger to my lips before I black out again.