Will The Truth Be Spilled?

Edited:

After I had taken a trip to the cave with Ric, Damon and Elena, she had told me that Bekah had invited her over to talk.

I walk downstairs just as Elena arrives.

"Bekah! She's here." I announce. She smiles carrying bowls out.

"Hey" she greets.

I sit down and eat some grapes from the table.

"You invited me over to talk?" Elena asks.

Rebekah, who ignores her question, turns around.

"All right, girls. Have at it."

The girls from the cheer squad walk out in homecoming dresses.

I clapped in delight.

"Okay now twirl please." She said.

They did as told.

"You compelled your own private runway show?" Elena asks.

"I need a homecoming dress." Rebekah replies innocently. "So, what do you think?" She asks us.

"I say the red one." I point to.

"I'm not here to help you shop.Im here to talk about why you don't want me to wake Mikael" Elena says.

I make a 'zip' noise, and when I get her attention I tell her to go with it.

Bekah zooms to one of the girls, I don't even flinch when she threatens to fight her.

I sigh and Elena looks at me.

"I told you. Didn't I tell you. Nemo umquam shitting audit me. At ignari, ... ego semper shitting ius!!" I say throwing my arms up for dramatic effect.

(Nobody ever shitting listens to me. But, little do they know...I'm always shitting right!)

"T-the red one." Elena says, panicking.

"There. Wasn't so hard was it. Go away. Remember nothing" She commands to the girls.

She walks up to Elena and I just sit and watch in amusement, eating my grapes. I place my feet on the table with the grapes in my lap, smile on my face.

"You do not threaten me. You learn, what I allow you to learn. Is that clear?" She asks.

Elena nods.

She turns to me and cringes.

"Don't look like that, you look like my brother." She says. I chuckle.

"I have no problem looking like your brother." I say placing the grapes down and walking up to her.

"Because He's hot." I shrug. She gags and I chuckle.

We walk into Stefan's room and I sit on his bed while Rebekah rummages.

"We shouldn't be in here." She says. Bekah scoffs.

"Yes we should. Come on, like you've never wanted to snoop. Boxer briefs." She said holding up his underwear.

I pointed and smirked.

"Worn those."

"That's a change from the twenties."

"Are you gonna root through his stuff all night? Or are you gonna start telling your story?" Elena asks.

Rebekah and I exchange an annoyed look.

"You really are no fun." Bekah pouts. "What do you want to know?"

"Well Elijah said that your father was a landowner in Europe. How did you guys end up here?" She asked.

" My parents I just started a family when a plague struck their homeland. They lost a child to it. They wanted to escape and protect their future family from the same fate."

"So how did you end up here? This part of the world hasn't even been discovered yet."

"Not by anyone in your history books. My mother knew the witch Ayana, Who heard from the spirits of a mystical land where everyone was healthy. Blessed by the gifts of speed and strength. I let my family here where we lived amongst those people."

"The werewolves." I started, noticing Elena's confusion.

" to us, they were just our neighbors. My family lived in peace with them for over 20 years, during which time my parents had more children, including me."

" you make it sound so normal."

"It was. Once a month our family retreated to the caves beneath our village. The wolves would howl through the night, and by morning we return home. One full Moon Klaus and my youngest brother Henrik, snuck out to watch the men turn into beasts. That was forbidden, Henrik paid the price."

....

Rebekah's story was tragic and terrifying.

But a certain stomach bug wasn't helping me through it either. I went upstairs and got dressed before climbing in bed.

Than I hear screams downstairs, I know it's what Elena told Rebekah because she had texted me but it still surprised me.

I couldn't be mad at Nik for killing his own mother. It wasn't my place.

Soon I hear a knock on the door.